When I go to the movies I wonder why isn’t some some healthier food options. If you stop at the front desk to check if they have anything other than “estrogenic water” (water in plastic containers) you can purchase, you find yourself face to face with a lot of FUNDIT super colorful but nothing nutritious, not counting the rainbow (chemical dyes) in beverages offered us; sodas or juices all synthetic.
Is is Popcorn good for you? Well, popcorn is definitely a genetically modified organisms (GMOs). In fact almost all maize production around the world come from genetically modified seeds. This is the biggest problem with corn and therefore it would be better not to consume it unless certified organic.
Arrowhead Mills Organic White Popcorn, 24 Ounce (Pack of 6)
With this recipe you can enjoy popcorn, which lets face it we all love, without the side effects of genetically modified organisms and receive a load of nutrition at the same time.
This is my Healthy Popcorn Corn, I hope you like …
Healthy Popcorn corn – Recipe
- 1 cup popcorn (preferably organic)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp of Spirulina
- 1 tsp of Chlorela
- 1 tsp of Chaga powder
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Heat the 1/4 cup coconut oil to medium-high heat in a large bowl.
- Pouring, soak and separate the corn.
- Put it on a medium-low heat and cover.
- When the popcorn begins to pop, (careful so they do not go out) sprinkle with 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
- Change of container and sprinkle the remaining ingredients.
- Remove and serve.
The post Healthy Popcorn with Spirulina, Chlorella and Chaga (Recipe) appeared first on Healthy Fit Tips.