Who says you can’t buy a high-performance blender if you have little money to spend? – You can buy a decent blender by paying far less ! Therefore, we have picked out The Best Affordable Blenders under 100 that are available out there for your use.
These Blenders are low priced, convenient to use, compact enough to fit in especially small kitchens and even compete with super high priced blenders (such as Vitamix which costs you around $450).
5 of the Affordable Blenders Under 100 to Buy
|Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004||450 W||40-48 Oz|
|Oster BVCBO7-Z||600 W||48 Oz|
|Ninja Professional NJ600||1000 W||72 Oz|
|Hamilton Beach Blender||175 W||14 Oz|
|Magic Bullet MBR-1701||250 W||16 Oz|
1. Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004 – Top Quality Blender For The Money
Ninja QB1004 is Real ‘The Best Affordable Blenders Under 100′ available. The blender smoothly blend everything and is great when it comes to making smoothies, sauces, crushing ice and everything you put in!
It is straightforward to clean – you just need to take the motor off, pull the blades out and only wash. It is highly recommended for people wanting a quick-clean blender to save time.
The Ninja QB1004 doesn’t work like the traditional Large-Sized blender that has a high power motor. The Ninja, Instead of having a high powered motor, has a unique multiple layered curved blade system which slices ingredients into a smooth mixture. This is why its 450-watt motor works like magic.
This low powered blender is also ideal for using at camping and beach sites where small generators are used as power source. The Ninja gets a rating of 4.3 out a total of 5 on Amazon!
The Good of Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004
- Can be used to as a chopper and a juicer which increases its usability
- All of the components are dishwasher safe.
- Blades are multiple layered which significantly improves blending.
- Blender is easy to assemble and reassemble
- The leaves come out after blending to improve safety.
- The cleaning is a breeze – you just have to take out the blades and wash.
- Nothing gets wasted as you can remove the blade after blending.
- The plastic pitchers are BPA free
- The motor base is on top rather than on bottom, therefore, fewer risks of water getting into the base
- The blender is Light weight so can be carried easily
The Bad of Ninja Master Prep Professional QB1004
- Blades are sharp therefore they need to be put away from children
A beautifully designed high-performance blender with a very reasonable price tag. (Consumer report have Rated this as their ‘best buy’ ) With 450-watt motor, Dishwasher Safe parts, Patented ninja® technology and an average rating of 4.2 on Amazon, this blender, without the doubt is just awesome.
2. Oster BVCBO7-Z – Excellent Valued Blender
With an average high rating of 4.2, it is no doubt one of the best Oster product one could get at an affordable price.
It has a 600-watt motor plus a stainless steel ice crusher blade for excellent cutting.
Comes with 6 cups which are a dishwasher safe and scratch resistant.
It is a must-consider product for people looking a blender with an extra ice crushing facility as it comes with a stainless steel ice crushing blade.
After buying this product, you have an edge to use this blender at any temperature as it has a glass jar which is thermal shock tested to withstand rapid changes in temperature.
The Good of Oster BVCBO7-Z
- Made up of scratch resistant glass material so can be operated at any temperature. The glass material is also thermal shock tested so the blender container can handle rapid temperature changes.
- Oster All-Metal Drive for lasting durability
- 6 Cups dish washer safe parts
- 7-speed controls plus high & low pulse options
- 600 watts of power – Enough to crush anything!
- Glass material gives it style and premium feel
- Ice Crusher blades made up of stainless steel for perfectly crushed ice
- Reversible motor for precision blending
- Beautifully designed product that works Great
3. Ninja Professional NJ600 – 1000 Watts Super Powerful Machine
This is yet another superb blender by Ninja Company which costs you about a hundred dollar. The amount of power (or watts) is one of the most important factors to look for when choosing a blender.
This ninja is powerful enough to crush ice into powdery snow quickly. It comes with a large-sized 72-ounce pitcher who is effective when using significant amounts of ingredients.
One of the features which distinguish Ninja NJ600 is its efficient blade design which mixes food finely and in seconds. However, the edges are sharp, and you can hurt yourself while washing – So you need to be cautious
Cleaning is quite easy. The blade comes out quickly, and rest of the pitcher can be cleaned. All parts are dishwasher safe
The Good of Ninja Professional NJ600
- Ninja 6-blade technology
- dishwasher safe parts
- sturdy non-slip base
- Pulse for controlled processing
- 1000 watts professional grade motor for heavy-duty blending and processing
- 72-ounce pitcher
- 3 speeds
The Bad of Ninja Professional NJ600
- Sharp blades can cause injury if not properly handled
- Pitcher can not be opened during blending
Ninja NJ600 competes with blenders that are three to four times of the price. At a price tag of just $100, this product is just superb. Highly recommend for anyone who is planning to buy a reliable blender that works great even after years and years of usage.
4. Hamilton Beach Blender – Awesome For Traveling
The blender will cost you less than $20, yet it is an outstanding product that any one could buy for personal use. With an average rating of 4.3 out of 5, this product is just excellent for traveling as it comes with a traveling lid.
The compact design gives it an edge over many other blenders as it would perfectly fit in a small kitchen. Crushing frozen fruit or ice is a no deal for this blender as it easily and quickly does its job.
The Good of Hamilton Beach Blender
- 175 watts
- simple single touch operation
- 14-ounce blending jar, Fits most car cup, holders
- Measures 3-3/4 by 3-3/4 by 12-1/2 inches
- travel lid and recipe book included
- Perfect design for small spaces
- BPA free in food zones
- Ideal for making shakes, smoothies, marinades, salad dressings and baby formula,
The Bad of Hamilton Beach Blender
- It does not blend huge chunk of ice, and you have to break them before you put into this blender.
- The parts are not dishwasher safe, and there are no speed choices.
- A simple and reasonably functional blender
I have personally used this blender as a friend of mine had one, and I was somewhat satisfied with the quality of smoothly that I made with it. This blender is not of the best quality out there, and You can’t expect this blender to work like the high-end blenders, but with a price tag of this low (approx $17-18) this blender is amazing
5. Magic Bullet MBR-1701 – Finest Blender Under $50
A $50 blender with a broad range of Mixing set. It has more parts than any of the discussed blenders. Again, a very nice choice as this blender is easy to use and easy to clean. It also comes with a free recipe book
It has an advantage of freezer safe mugs and cups, plus it has dishwasher safe accessories. Not as powerful as the above ninja euro NJ600 or Qb1004 but still a great working machine.
I hope you liked our reviews of 5 amazing Blenders under 100. For viewing comparison charts of different types of blenders, you can only go to our kitchen gadgets page. We hope that we have helped you deciding an affordable blender which works well and is also not too pricey. If you feel like giving us any suggestions about this article feel free to contact us.
The post Affordable Blenders Under 100 – Buyer’s Guide and Reviews appeared first on FOODYSTE.