– dear users of mac/apple mail, on this very webpage, we will direct you on how you can easily setup your mac/apple mail for yahoo, at&t email account. however, before we proceed with this detailed procedures, i will like to review to you about apple mail. however, according to wikipedia, mail(Apple) is an email client included with the operating systems macOS, iOS and watchOS by Apple Inc. Originally developed by NeXT as NeXTMail, a part of their NeXTSTEP operating system, it eventually became Mail after apple’s acquisition of NeXT.
How to setup Mac/apple mail 4.0+ AT&T Yahoo! Email Account
kindly follow the detailed procedure that we will be sharing with you below, or use the image that we will be providing to you below to setup mac/apple mail for your at&t and yahoo! mail account.
- from the mail menu, Click on preferences.
- A new window will open, from here click on the ‘+ Sign’ from the left bottom corner, to add the new AT&T account in the Apple Mail 4.0+.
- At the Add account page, enter your Name in the name field, this name will appear to others when you send the mail. Give your AT&T email address ([email protected]) and password.
- Now click on Continue to move forward to next window, then click on Create this will create your account in MAC mail 4.0+.
- Mac mail 4.0+ will configure all other settings automatically, as it finishes close the setup window, and start using AT&T Yahoo Mail with Mac Mail 4.0+ email client.
hope this article is helpful, if “yes” kindly use the social media icon to share to your friends, and use the comment section for any recommendation regarding How to setup Mac/apple mail 4.0+ for At&t yahoo! email account and we will get in touch with you shortly.
The post How to setup Mac/apple mail 4.0+ for At&t yahoo! email account appeared first on GEOMEDICALS.