Congratulations to the Top 50 2018 Finalists!
Now in its fourth year, the US $1 million Global Teacher Prize award is the largest prize of its kind, and was set up to recognize one exceptional teacher who has made an outstanding contribution to the profession as well as to shine a spotlight on the important role teachers play in society. By unearthing thousands of stories of heroes that have transformed young people’s lives, the prize hopes to bring to life the exceptional work of millions of teachers all over the world.
I can’t wait to evaluate the finalists and help select the winner — who will be announced in March 2018. Keep tuned!
- Large study highlights the cognitive enhancement value of both higher education and lifelong learning
- What Educators and Parents Should Know About Neuroplasticity, Learning and Dance
- To harness neuroplasticity, start with enthusiasm
- The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Brains
- How learning changes your brain
This post first appeared on Brain Fitness And Cognitive Health Authority: Market Research And Advisory Services | SharpBrains, please read the originial post: here