College life at UCLA is intense. But, it's always nice to relax from your studies, and what better way is there to relax than to eat to your heart's desire at the 626 Night Market? For those of you who do not know, the 626 Night Market is an Asian themed night market featuring hundreds of food vendors, entertainers, art & game exhibits, and much more. It's main purpose is to fuse Asian culture with the L.A. lifestyle. So, for my ABC's, this is the perfect place for you! Because the 626 Night Market is also the largest night market in the U.S., I decided to record my experience for you all. Hope you enjoy!
Tips for 626:
- Parking is free, but admission costs $3.
- Get there early (if you hate lines)
- BRING CASH. There is an ATM machine but the line is extremely long.
- Buy a MAP for $1 so you won't get lost. (Free coupons on map as well)
- Check out the McDonald / Toyota booth for free stuff!
- Pee ahead of time (crucial information because the line is long)
- Take a picture with the 626 cube as soon as you get there (located outside the market)
- Wear shoes you can walk in (oops)
The 626 Night Market also has their own Facebook Page where they post information about delicious food and upcoming events. Click here to check it out.
Thanks For Reading!