The Internshala Vtc Young Achiever Scholarship is an initiative to help the student community by providing them free Virtual Training Center’s programs worth Rs 2 lacs. The bi-annual scholarship program aims to encourage bright students who have the desire to learn but may not have adequate resources to do so. Selected students will be given free access to Internshala online training programs of their choice.
Internshala VTC Scholarship 2016 FAQS:
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Any student (an Indian national) currently studying in a college (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) having a family income of less than 2 lacs per year is eligible to apply.
What is the scholarship amount?
Internshala Vtc Training Programs worth Rs. 2 Lacs will be given free of cost to the winners. 50 students will be selected for the scholarship award. Students can choose any of the following Internshala VTC training programs as per their choice –
- Web Development
- Android App Development
- Core Java
- VLSI Design using VHDL
- Ajax, jQuery & JS
- Ethical Hacking
- Digital Marketing
- Programming with C & C++
- Tally.ERP 9
- Image Processing: SimpleCV
- Advance Excel
- ASP . NET with C#
What is the purpose of this scholarship?
To help young minds of India excel in the field of their interest by providing them industry relevant training programs.
What are the selection criteria?
Your application will be evaluated on the basis of following criteria:
- A sense of purpose: Your objective of doing the specific training program(s) [students will select the training they want to learn] and how these program(s) may help you achieve your career goals.
- Good academic background: You should have a reasonably good academic background (10th and 12th percentage) along with no arrears in college exams.
- An element of need: Everything else being the same, the scholarship would be awarded to someone who is in a greater financial need.
What is the application process?
The application process consists of three steps:
- Online form submission
- Preliminary screening: It will be based on the above-mentioned criteria. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide necessary documents and proofs.
- Referee check: After you have been selected, your referee (provided in the form) would be contacted for verification after which the results will be announced.
What is the application deadline?
Applications are invited until 31st March 2016 (23:59:59 hours)
When will the results be announced?
The short-list would be announced on 2nd April 2016. After verifying documents of these students along with the referee check, we hope to announce final results on 10th April 2016.
How many candidates would be shortlisted?
At first, we would shortlist 50 deserving candidates and 15 candidates would be on the waitlist. If any of these 50 shortlisted candidates fails to provide required documents, students from the waitlist would be considered.
How would you verify the information provided by an applicant?
The shortlisted candidates would be required to furnish scanned copies of all necessary documents and proofs before the referee check. After this, the referee would be contacted for verification.
I have a question that is not answered here.
Please write to [email protected] and you would hear from us shortly.
Click here to apply
The post Internshala Vtc Young Achiever Scholarship appeared first on Solution for Student.