Overview of the Scholarship Test
iNEST is an initiative to encourage students to pursue new-age, career-ready degree programs with the best of career prospects from recognized institutes in the country.
Exam: iNEST 2016 (iNurture Education Scholarship Test – 2016)
Exam Date: 12:00 AM of 28th April to 11:59 PM of 29th April 2016
Mode of Exam: Online
Conducted by: Inurture Education Solutions, Bangalore
- 10 scholarships of Rs. 1 Lac each paid in equal instalments as per the duration of the programme per semester-basis.*
- 10 scholarships of Rs. 75,000 each paid in equal instalments as per the duration of the programme per semester-basis.*
- 10 scholarships of Rs. 50,000 each paid in equal instalments as per the duration of the programme per semester-basis.*
- Certificates of Performance to the top 300 students in the test with All India Ranking
- Certificates of Participation to all students who write the test.
- To be eligible for winning the scholarship, students who apply must meet the following criteria:
- They must be currently studying in the 12th grade in a recognized educational institution
- They must be pursuing a regular mode of study (not correspondence or distance learning mode)
- They must have scored above 50% from a recognized board of examination in class X and XI (of 10+1 pattern) or equivalent.
Syllabus will be from 10th Standard Science, Maths, History, Geography, Social Studies, English and Logical Reasoning.
Application and Mode of Test
Applications are invited from bona fide students of Class XII (any stream) from any recognized school/college. The Scholarships are awarded on the basis of performance in an online test that consists of 200 questions of 1 mark each. The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test comprises four sections of 50 questions each.
- Students will take the online test on 12:00 AM of 28th April to 11:59 PM of 29th April 2016. The selected iNEST scholars will receive scholarships that will be paid by installments over a defined time period.
- During the final round, the selected students will undergo a day of exposure to leading niche courses so that they can develop a broader perspective of life and opportunities.
- Over the course of the next year, experts from iNurture Education Solutions will guide and help these students to choose and crack the higher education of their dreams.
How to Apply
- Enrol for the test at http://www.inurture.co.in/inest-2016/
- Further details will be emailed after enrolment.
Submission of application forms: 20th April 2016
Scholarship test for shortlisted candidates: 12:00 AM of 28th April to 11:59 PM of 29th April 2016
Terms & Conditions*
- iNurture awards scholarships to Indian students to pursue higher studies in India. The winners will be selected strictly on the basis of merit.
- The top scorers in Science, Commerce, and Arts streams will be granted scholarships.
- If a student violates discipline or any other clause of the terms & conditions, the scholarship will be cancelled or suspended.
- If it is found that a student has obtained the scholarship by false documents and statement, her/his scholarship will be cancelled and the scholarship amount that was paid will be recovered.
- The scholarship amount will be credited to the bank account as course/tuition fee.
The post Inurture Education Scholarship Test 2016 appeared first on Solution for Student.