Hello Everyone I know I haven’t posted anything in such a long time! There have been a few things I’ve had to deal with which set me back quite a bit! I’m back on track now, so it’s time to start posting again!
I’ve been lately been looking into all the benefits of Flax Seed Oil and i’ve gathered all the best bits I could find so that I can put it all together for you to see, so it can be of use to you!
Flax Seed Oil is the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are well known to help heal wounds faster. Omega-3s also provide hydration when applied topically by locking in moisture and preventing water loss. Flax seeds can provide a hydrated, youthful appearance to otherwise dull Skin.
Here are a few other things flax seed oil can be incredible for..
- Locks in hair moisture -put a light amount on your hair before you go out, especially on the windy days! It will keep you hair looking fab instead of dry and fuzzy.
- Heals skin rashes– Skin can be super sensitive especially when using things like perfume and moisturizers, rub it onto your skin daily over your rash and you will see it heal miraculously as each day goes by, your skin will get better in no time.
- An incredible moisturizer– Constant exposure to sunlight and life’s stresses will eventually take a toll on your skin. To ensure you have smooth, clear skin, take a few drops of flaxseed oil on your palm and rub it for a few minutes to warm it. Then, massage your face. You can either wash it off with lukewarm water or keep it on for the entire night to give you a radiant, glowing skin when you wake up in the morning!
- Reduces dark circles – Apply over your dark circles and within a week your under eye area will be considerably clearer and brighter.
- Clears bowel movements – flaxseed oil helps your digestive system to function properly and smoothly. A spoonful of flaxseed early in the morning along with a glass or two of lukewarm water will keep your system clean and will help your food to digest better through the day.
- Cancer prevention – Studies have shown that flaxeeds provide prevention again prostate cancer, colon cancer and also breast cancer. Flaxeeds contain lignans, which are a protection against cancers which are sensitive to hormones.
- Can help you lose weight – Some preliminary animal studies have found that flaxseed oil might help with weight control. One animal study, published in Cytokine in 2012, found that flaxseed oil helped reduce fat cell size in obese rats. However, it’s still early days and we are yet to see all the studies to back up weight loss.
- Healthy heart– Because flaxeed oil contains omega 3 acids, it will contribute to the health of your heart.
There are plenty more benefits when using Flaxseed Oil and you’ll see when you delve into the research. It’s great for your health and seams to be an all rounder!
So I’ve got a link here where you can find Flaxseed oil and try it out for yourself! http://www.amazon.com/flaxseed-oil
I’ve learnt lately that health is so important to get the best out of your life and the way you feel. It’s everything you need right now!