- Diving Mask - divers masks are are parts of diving equipment that allow scuba divers to see clearly underwater.
- Fins - divers' swim-fins or flippers are accessories worn on the foot. These are made from rubber, plastic or combinations of both to help move through the water.
- Snorkel - a diving snorkel is a piece of equipment which is fitted with the diver's mask and helps breathe while diving under water.
- Side-mount - is a scuba diving equipment configuration in which diving cylinders are mounted alongside the diver, below the shoulders and along the diver's hips.
- Scuba Tank - a scuba diving tank is used to transport high pressure breathing gas.
- Dive Knife - scuba dive knife is an invaluable tool underwater, providing divers with a versatile solution to dozens of potential problems.
- Dive Light - a scuba dive light/torch is used to see, navigate gauges at night.
- Dive Watch - a scuba diver's watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that is 100% water resistance.
- Re-breathers - a diver's re-breather is a breathing apparatus that absorbs the carbon dioxide of a diver's exhaled breath to permit the re-breathing.
- Wetsuits and Dry Suits - these both wetsuits and dry-suits are worn to protect the diver from the elements when they are aboard a boat.
- BCD (Buoyancy Control Device) - is a piece of diving equipment containing a bladder which is worn by divers to establish neutral buoyancy underwater and positive buoyancy on the surface.
- SPG (Submersible Pressure Gauge) - this very simple small device device helps divers make important decisions based on the cylinder pressures.
- Underwater Photography and Video Equipment - are used to take important pictures and record videos of sea species, flora & fauna, etc.
Scuba Diving Equipment List from Sher Thapa
Forum discussion at Google+.