All pre-workout blends, without exception, will promise you the superhuman energy required to significantly improve your gym performance, strength and Muscle gains, making it difficult to choose among them based on the claims alone. Some of these powders work really well, while others use nice flavors to trick the less experienced users into thinking their formula was the real deal, while actually containing small doses of low quality ingredients.
MTORC1 by VPX is a new product whose true results are yet to be confirmed as there is quite a lack of user testimonials on the internet regarding it. In this review, we will go through the ingredients it contains, check what it actually does to your body, find out if it causes any side effects, and give our verdict on its true value.
What Does MTORC1 Do?
According to VPX, the MTORC1 has the following effects:
- Boosts the energy levels
- Allows for harder workouts
- Reduces the chances for cardiovascular and mental diseases
- Regulates protein synthesis and skeletal muscle mass
- Builds lean muscle mass
What’s In MTORC1?
The product uses a blend of ingredients which you will normally find in all other protein complexes. Here is the full list with a short review for the main ingredients:
- MTORC Explosive Muscle Building Matrix 8775mg and Proprietary CREmTOR Matrix 2552: This blend represents the main factor in activating the production of proteins by allowing cells to grow faster. MTORC1 Molecule (Creatyl-L-Leucine , L-Leucyl-L-Isoleucine Peptide, Creatine Monohydrate – The Creatine/Leucine and L-Leucyl-L-Isoleucine Peptides are mixed in one blend, making it a fairly revolutionary and novelty kind of blend.
- L-Leucine 1500mg: Leucine is one of the most important branched chain amino acids because it has such a strong impact on muscle building. It induces muscle protein synthesis with the help of S6K. The official tests and analyses proved that Leucine indeed does increase muscle protein synthesis when taken as a supplement to the normal food intake.
- L-Isoleucine 1500mg: Somewhat less potent than Leucine, Isoleucine is still a significant amino acid, which promotes the usage of Glucose as muscle fuel during workouts.
- HICA (Alpha-hydroxy-isocaprioc acid): HICA is yet another potent muscle building stimulator. It can give you ultra fast gains in muscle and strength with results you would expect from using steroids or phormones, with a significant difference of not causing any side effects.
- L-Valine 750mg: The weakest of all branched chain amino acid. It generally does everything that Leucine and Isoleucine do, but with significantly lesser potency.
Here is the complete supplement label with all the other ingredients and nutritional value listed out:
Does MTORC1 Work?
As we have already stated in the introductio, there aren’t too many reviews or testimonials from people who have actually tried MTORC1, but based on what we can tell from the ingredients list, this is certainly a formula to keep an eye on.
This potent blend of amino acids, creatine, thermogenics and other ingredients simply has to work, as the ingredients are all well known for their use in bodybuilding supplements. This is why we believe that MTORC1 is a solid pre-workout and the only real question is just how potent it is.
The very few online testimonials we could find also testify MTORC1 helped people build some serious muscle through both its stimulating and muscle building properties. Our best advice with this one is to give it a shot and see how it works for you and the price tag on it will allow you to do so without spending too much money on testing.
How Do I Take MTORC1?
Dosing MTORC1 is simple enough. You should just blend one scoop of MTORC1 before your workout with 8-10 ounces of water. You can use other beverages as well, as per your preference. The slight downside of this product may be its mixability, as it does not blend as well as many other products of its sort, but this is a minor downside at best. The taste itself is very solid, so most people should not have any major complaints in that department.
Great pre workout. Like that it has creatine in the mix. Gives a good strong boost that lasts throughout my work outs. No jittery feeling.
Clean energy boost, nothing to insane. Had more endurance to hold out longer rep ranges and recovery time decreased. Great product.
While MTORC1 may not be the best pre-workout you have ever had a chance to try, it is certainly one worth giving a chance, as VPX has put together a solid mix of ingredients in this potent formula and you can expect to see some great results in muscle size and energy output with it.
MTORC1 also doesn’t seem to cause any significant side effects, which is another great plus for it, but you should probably keep an eye on your caffeine intake if you are taking MTORC1 as a dose of it contains the same amount as three cups of caffeine. This means you will not want to take any additional caffeine as too much caffeine will almost certainly have adverse effects in the long run.
If you do end up using MTORC1, please leave us a written review of your experience with it and know that your feedback is much appriciated.
Order MROTC1 now for $44.55!
The post MTORC1 Review: A Solid Amino/Creatine Blend? appeared first on SuppReviewers.com.
This post first appeared on Everything You Need To Know About Methylstenbolone, please read the originial post: here