Coordinates: 24.478975, 39.606573
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/vGBNMrcAH2B2
Address: Sayyid Ash Shuhada, Al Masani, Medina 42313, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 14 822 7222
"Good budget hotel", I stayed there for 2 nights with my family on 23rd and 24th March 2018
- The receptionist was quick to give us the room.
- Room size was good, beds' sizes were also fine, I was able to fit.
- The cooling of the AC was good.
- There were free half-liter water bottles available in the room, one per person.
- Washroom size was good and drainage was working fine.
- Soundproofing of the room was poor but due to the location of the room, we didn't hear much noise thus we had a peaceful sleep.
- We could easily make the room dark enough, to sleep in the daytime.
- The hotel looked clean as per budget hotels standards.
- We didn't have to wait much for the lifts, even in the peak times.
- You can find free parking near-by or across the street.
- Utility stores and many restaurants were available near the hotel
- Masjid e Nabwi is far, from the hotel to prayer area is almost 1.5km.
- The fridge was making some noise but it didn't disturb us during our sleep.
- AC remote controller was not available in the room, we were able to get one the next day, after 4 requests.
- The key of the room stopped working the next day without any notification. We had to visit the reception to get it renewed.