You've seen them flocking around...
And you've wished for one.
In fact, you've wondered what it would be like to have them in the backyard as pets.
What are we talking about?
This niche is literally packed golden eggs and all you have to do is take your sub-niche and dig deep to provide for this profitable niche.
We'll be dissecting this $58 billion dollar niche apart and show you where and how the money can be made, what solutions are readily available and where you can find your audience.
You'll discover what the most popular content is, who the most influential people are, the most popular social media hubs, blogs and forums.
All of the reports that we create are thoroughly researched and designed to give you a head start in making a profit from the niche.
We try and choose niches that have a wide range of different business models available but the vast majority would make perfect blog / authority sites monetized by affiliate marketing.
And remember, there are many ways to tackle this niche so you don't need to worry about it being "too crowded".
Remember you need to dig into a unique angle and / or sub-niche.
Luckily for you, in this report we're going to jump into the backyard chickens niche and show you where and how the money can be made.
DOWNLOAD the full niche report package of Backyard Chickens advanced niche report, including an excel sheet of keywords.(Right click, save as, and unzip...)
- Mostly, men tend to do urban chicken farming
- Women are involved in the process as well but mostly men.
- It is mostly considered by environmentalist
- Parents take up a chicken coop for the kids as a learning activity and to keep them engaged in a healthy exercise
- This niche is mostly dominated by big farms and companies but can also have smaller farms taking big pieces of the "organic" niches.
(P.S. If you'd like to download a free list of 1,781 profitable niches click here or the image below)
|Keyword||Avg Monthly Searches|
|How to raise chickens||4,700|
|Best backyard chickens||1,400|
|Raising backyard chickens||1,100|
The table above shows the monthly searches on Google for this niche.
Combined they add up to an over 350,000 searches a month and that's not including the thousands of long tail keywords that we haven't covered.
This is a huge niche with a lot of demand.
|urban chicken facebook|
|chickens for sale in raleigh nc|
|urban chicken restaurant|
|urban chicken delivery|
|sumner byrd farm inc holly springs nc|
|chickens for sale in eastern nc|
|urban chicken beer|
|little birdie chicken farm and hatchery wake forest, nc|
|urban chicken coop|
|urban chicken Montclair|
|urban chicken farming|
|urban chicken coop plans|
|urban chicken nj|
|urban chicken hoboken nj|
|urban chicken fayetteville ar|
|urban chicken hoboken menu|
|urban chicken coops|
|chicken coops for backyard|
|ohio chicken laws|
|local chicken laws and ordinances|
|chickens in the city limits|
|urban chicken Montclair|
|chicken laws by city|
|urban chicken Raleigh|
As you can see people are searching for everything related to backyard chickens.
This shows just how passionate these audiences are about the niche.
Niche Growth & Monthly Searches
Check out the trend above, the interest in the Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche is relatively stable and is predicted to remain in demand for years to come.
This niche was very popular a couple of years ago and has remained stable ever since but will continue to grow as people are always interested here.
This is because people all over the world search for solutions and products in this niche and are constantly looking for new ones here.
Get involved as all the market research has been done for you and everything has been laid out in this report.
Sub-Niches To Explore
- Urban Farming
- Raising chickens
- Incubating & hatching eggs
- Building chicken coops
- Raising baby chicks
- Chicken health
- Turning your backyard chickens into a business
- Poultry shows & exhibitions
- Other backyard poultry (duck, geese, swans, turkeys, quail, guinea fowl, pheasants and partridge, pigeons
May Also Be Interested:
- Growing their own fruit, vegetables & herbs
- Bee keeping
- Backyard agriculture
Most Popular Content
Use the ideas here to create similar content for your
|Most Popular Content||Shares|
|Urban Chickens Offer Eggs With More Nutrients Than Store Bought||3,500|
|The New Urban Fried-Chicken Crisis||1,900|
|Keeping Urban Chickens - Podcast - MOTHER EARTH NEWS||1,900|
|Top Chicken Predators for Backyard and UrbanHomesteaders||1,600|
|King Ranch Chicken Flautas - The Urban Poser||1,300|
|What? CHICKEN BACON RANCH CASSEROLE. Impressive. - Urban Retro Recipes||1,100|
|12 Inspiring Urban Chicken Coop Designs||910|
|No longer afoul? Davenport bringing urban chickens to council table||775|
As you can see people excited and motivated to share content in this
Influential People In The Niche
These are the most influential people in the market niche on Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens.
Network with them. Highlight or feature them in your content. Interview them. Use them to do research.
These people are NOT your enemy, but instead potential partners who can send you traffic and work with you.
(P.S. If you'd like to download a free list of 1,781 profitable niches click here or the image below)
Domain Name Ideas:
The types of items you can market to Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche is apparent when you look at the offerings online.
Products on Amazon:
Amazon has over 1300 products listed, ranging from just zero to Hundred dollars.
Best Selling Products On Amazon:
|A Chicken in Every Yard: The Urban Farm Store's Guide to Chicken Keeping||$16.99||146||4.8|
|The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens, Revised: Everything you need to know. . . And didn't know you need to know about backyard and urban chicken||$13.57|
|Gardening with Chickens: Plans and Plants for You and Your Hens||$17.51||94||4.9|
|Chicken Poop for the Soul: Backyard Adventures||$6.99||27||4.3|
|Free-Range Chicken Gardens: How to Create a Beautiful, Chicken-Friendly Yard||$11.93||308||4.5|
|A to Z Backyard Chickens for Total Beginners||$12.99|
|The Chicken Keeper's Problem Solver: 100 Common Problems Explored and Explained||$11.73||11||4.7|
There will always be newer and better products which means buying the latest and items that will generate sales as well as repeat sales for you.
There are various products related to Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche being offered on ClickBank. Incorporate these items to maximize your profit.
|Building A Chicken Coop Videos, Ebook And Plans||60||0.00|
|Answers To Raising Chickens - A Complete Guide To Keeping Chickens||$10.93||70||0.73|
|How To Build A Chicken Coop||$20.71||74||13.22|
|The Backyard Chickens Manual (view mobile)||25||0.00|
|Chicken Coop Plan Collection||$10.30||70||0.17|
|Building Chicken Coops Guide - Diy Chicken Coop Plans(view mobile)||$24.89||75||0.59|
|Incubator Maker ~ Hatch Chicken, Quail, Ducks & More||$18.56||75||1.05|
|Raw Paws Pet, Inc.||10%||30|
|Pets Warehouse||8% – 10%||30|
|EntirelyPets||6% – 10%||30|
|Only Natural Pet||8%||45|
CPA & Other Offers
|Offer||Commission or payout||Cookie||Type||Network|
|How To Build A Chicken Coop||$14||Sale||Clickshare|
|How To Build A Chicken Coop||75%|
|Chicken Coop Guides: Highest Converting Front End On CB||75%|
|Incubator Maker ~ Hatch Chicken, Quail, Ducks & More||75%|
|Building Chicken Coops Guide - Diy Chicken Coop Plans||75%|
|Answers To Raising Chickens - A Complete Guide To Keeping Chickens||70%|
|Chicken Coop Plan Collection||70%|
|Egg Production with Urban Chickens: How to Raise Chickens in Your Backyard||Dave Wright and Amber Richards||11||4.5|
|Backyard Chickens: The 5 Biggest Mistakes I Made||Arlene Lee and Andrew S. Baldwin||1||4.0|
|Backyard Chickens: The Essential Backyard Chickens Guide for Beginners: Choosing the Right Breed, Raising Chickens, Feeding, Care, and Troubleshooting||Andy Ja-cobson and Dan McDermott||34||4.4|
|Backyard Chickens: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Choosing a Breed, Chicken Coop, and Raising Backyard Chickens||Emily Walsh and Angel Clark||22||3.8|
Google Play Apps
|Backyard Chickens (BYC)||Free|
|The Urban Chicken NC, LLC||Free|
|How To Build A Chicken Coop||Free|
|Poultry Breeding Factory||Free|
|Course||# of lectures||Rating||# of reviews||Price|
|Bio-Organic Farming & Gardening: Self-Reliance, Vital Food||53||34||4.8||15|
|Raising Chickens in your Backyard: a sustainable food source||14||27||3.9||15|
|Getting Started with Chickens: from hatch to laying||17||3||4.5||15|
|Chicken Forum||Social Networking||4.5||77|
|Pickin Chicken Breed Selector by Mother Earth News||Reference||4.0||184|
|Backyard Chickens (BYC)||Education||3.5||26|
|Farming Magazine||Magazines & Newspapers|
Blogs, Forums And Social Media:
Use these forums, blogs and social media groups to get content ideas, network, drive traffic and inspiration.
Google blog search shows over 850,000 pages, so there's no shortage of content ideas and bloggers to network with.
Top Backyard Chickens Blogs:
|Blog||Social Media||Email List|
Use these blogs for content ideas, networking opportunities, guest posting, traffic and more.
Top Backyard Chickens Forums:
These are some of the top forums catering to Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche.
Facebook has tens of 1000’s of people interested in the Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche.
It's a great place to network, advertise, get traffic, meet others in the niche and more.
Facebook Popular Pages
|Page||# of Likes|
|The Urban Chicken NC, LLC||3,919|
|Urban Chicken, Inc||4,482|
|Urban Chicken Rentals||380|
|The Chicken Chick||743,549|
Facebook Most Popular Group
|Iowa Urban Chicken & Poultry Farmers||2,717|
|CLUCK: Canadian Liberated Urban Chicken Klub||1,798|
|Edmond Urban Chickens||827|
|The Urban Chicken Coop||77|
|Backyard Urban Chickens (Eastern Washington)||570|
|Urban Laying Hens ... chickens for Grand Rapids, MI||862|
Most Popular Youtube Channels
|Channel Name||Video #||Number of Subscribers|
|Backyard Poultry Magazine||60||1,109|
Popular Reddit Groups
|Urban Chicken Keeping||68|
|Gardeners and Urban Farmers of Austin||36|
|Keeping Backyard Chickens||142|
|Small Farms: everything small farm related||1,127|
Scoop It Groups
|Urban Chicken Keeping||57|
|Urban Farm Life||2|
|How To Raise Backyard Chickens||22|
|Easy Backyard Chicken Coop Plans||6,500|
|46 Ideas for Building Your Chicken Coop||8,000|
|List Of Plants Toxic To Chickens | Urban Chicken Podcast||4,300|
|Urban Chickens Featured at Green Festival, San Francisco||4,500|
|Infographic – The Chicken Coop Checklist||511|
|Podcast Name||Presenter||Star Rating||Reviews|
|The Urban Chicken Podcast - The Urbanite's Podcast Resource for Keeping Backyard Chickens||Jen Pitino: Urban Chicken-keeper & Backyard Chicken Enthusiast||5.0||38|
|Online Chicken School Podcast||Don & Suzy: Backyard & Urban Chicken Tenders||5.0||64|
Website Sold On Flippa.com
Seeing websites that have already sold in the niche show a profitable and in demand niche.
It's also a great idea to get a look at what successful site owners have done and emulate them.
Why Are People In This Niche
- People disdain for poorly treated factory raised chickens as an inhumane treatment of animals and prefer to raise them selves
- People keep chicken coops as part of a hobby for the love of birds and other farm animals
- People tend to have chicken coops to keep the children entertained with the chickens and educate them with knowledge
- They give a good natural look to the garden
- Concerns about what factory raised chicken eats.
- Wanting organic and fresh eggs free from salmonella.
- Keeping urban chicken reduces the environmental issues as they can gobble up bugs and other insects so one does not have to use pesticides
- People consider keep a chicken coop as part of sustainable living, so they are not constrained by any corporate and manage the food themselves in their yard
- Want to live a healthier life, urban chicken are fed by a person so they control what goes into their stomach without worrying of harmful drugs given to chicks in corporates
Most Common Topics And Questions
These questions / topics are problems that need solving.
Solve them in your content and through your product recommendations and you'll have a happy audience ready to spend money.
Amazon, Clickbank and other networks have products which cater to these problems.
- How to deal with broody hens?
- Chicken has green or yellow goo on its body
- What temperature should the incubator be?
- Is it safe to candle my eggs?
- Can I mix new chicks with older hens?
- What to feed chickens?
- What to do with roosters?
- Are my chicks pipping?
- How to build a cheap chicken coop?
- How to build a chicken coop?
- How to build a chicken run?
- How to make chicken runs for free?
- When is breeding season?
- What do chickens eat?
Who's Advertising In The Niche
Advertising is a strong sign of a profitable niche.
People don't spend money on ads if they can't profit from it.
These are some of the major advertisers on yahoo.com:
|Wayfair® Affordable Poultry Coops - Up to 70% Off Chicken Coops|
www.wayfair.com/Chicken Coops/Free Shipping
|At Your Doorstep Faster Than Ever. Fast & Free Shipping On Orders Over $49|
|Shop Chicken Coops With Perches & A Nest Box. 6-8 Hen Cap. Buy Now!|
Blog Topic Ideas
These are some proven blog topic ideas that would work well in this niche:
- The History Of Urban Chicken
- Think You're Cut Out For Doing Urban Chicken? Take This Quiz
- 14 Common Misconceptions About Urban Chicken
- The Worst Advice We've Ever Heard About Urban Chicken
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet On Urban Chicken)
- Things About Backyard Chicken Your Boss Wants To Know
- 20 Myths About Backyard Chicken
- 10 Quick Tips About Backyard Chicken
- 10 Signs You Should Invest In Backyard Chicken
- 15 Best Blogs To Follow About Backyard Chicken
For more ideas check out the following resources:
Reasons To Get Involved In The Niche
- This is a stable market and is highly profitable.
- Over 100,000 people are searching for just the most obvious keywords every month – showing huge online demand.
- This is part of a $58 billion market in the US alone
- Between the social media hubs and forums there are over 13000 people sharing news relating to BACKYARD CHICKENS / URBAN CHICKENS; more than 1000 followers for influential people; over 750000 members liking pages and being members of groups on facebook; meaning a huge pool of engaged traffic to tap into.
- There's an endless array of content ideas in the niche including popular ones like “The History Of Urban Chicken” – create similar content but better and it's almost guaranteed to go viral.
- People are passionate about this topic and ready to spend money, you can see they already buy books and coops it may as well be spent with you.
- There's plenty of good domain names available including city-chicken.com and com – pick one and get started.
- wayfair.com and corporatefinanceinstitute.com are just two of the advertisers in this niche showing it must be profitable, people don't spend money on ads if they can't profit from them – get involved.
How To 'Hack' Your Way Into The Niche
You can have an up-to-date and relevant authority site on Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche.
This niche has got it all – an obsessive audience with money to spend lots of products on sale, tons of social media sites, loads of blogs and forums with an easy to reach target audience.
You drive traffic from blog commenting, guest posting, forum marketing, interacting on social media with influencers.
You get your content ideas from seeing what's popular on other Backyard Chickens / Urban Chickens niche blogs and related blogs and simply write something bigger and better, bolder and stronger. Make the other ones pale in comparison.
Your profits can grow in no time thanks to the passionate audience in this exciting niche market.
By networking with others in the niche, sharing their content and linking to them, your website will grow. Just watch as they return the favor.
And don't forget to build your email list so you can continue to build your relationship with your audience, drive traffic back to your newest content, and promote to your audience.
What You'll Need To Get Started:
- A reliable web-host from the likes of WP-Engine (or Bluehost if you're on a budget)
- A brandable domain from NameCheap
- A premium theme from Studiopress
- Image & graphics from Photodune from $1 (don't take images from Google you'll end up in legal trouble)
- An auto-responder to build your email list and contact your customers – Aweber is just $1
- The number #1 email capture tool on the market – OptinMonster, so you can grow your list fast.
- A set of 12+ free tools that'll blow up your email list and exponentially grow your site from SumoMe.
If You've Missed Our Previous Niche Reports:
- Forget Shaving And Discover This Hairy 21 Billion Dollar Niche Market
Pull The Trigger On This $13 Billion Dollar Niche That 75 Million People Are Obsessed About
Discover This 60 Billion Dollar Health Niche That 35% Of The Female Population Are Affected By
Want 6+ New Niche Reports Every Month?
If you want instant access to 150+ profitable niche reports and 6+ new reports every month including a list of profitable keywords, check out our members area.
Over 450 members are already taking advantage, why aren't you?
Join us here:
What do you think about this unusual niche? Gonna hack your way to success?
Tell me in the comments section below...
Right click & 'save as' to download to your computer...
>>> Niche Hacks Report - Backyard Chickens @ NicheHacks.com
The post Think You Can Crack This $58 Billion Dollar Niche That Has Over 280 Million Creatures Laying Eggs? appeared first on NicheHacks.