Furnace Repair in Vernon: Not a DIY-Job!
The team of heating specialists here at Climate Plus have all been in this business for a long time, and we can honestly tell you that if you’re thinking of repairing your furnace yourself, you’re in for a frustrating, expensive ride.
Here’s why: your furnace is basically the heart of your home, delivering warmth to every section of the property so you and your family can live comfortably. And it’s precisely because the furnace is so important that you should call in a professional. Yes, we watch all of the home improvement shows too, and we don’t deny they’re inspirational. They make everything look soooo easy. But just stop for a moment and think about it: it is easy for the people on those shows because they are professionals! But if you’re balancing your tablet with the DIY video in one hand while trying to remove a bolt with the other, things don’t look so rosy.
Believe us, you need a professional.
Benefits of Professional Furnace Repair in Vernon
So what do you gain by hiring a professional?
- Quick, top-quality service. When you call a heating expert, he or she will check over your entire furnace to determine exactly what the problem is. If there’s more than one issue, they can all be repaired in one go. That means you only pay for one visit—and your furnace is as good as new!
- Peace of mind. We all worry about things. But what you don’t want to be worrying about is whether that screw you had left over after working on your furnace was somehow essential to its safe functioning. When you hire a professional, you can be sure there won’t be any head-scratching going on about left over parts.
- Warranty on labor and parts. If you repair your furnace yourself and the problem persists, you have to spend more time and maybe more money fixing it again. Guess what? A reliable professional offers a warranty on labor and parts, so if everything isn’t done right the first time, you’re not out a dime!
What Makes Climate Plus Stand Out?There are three main principles the Climate Plus team adheres to that you won't find anywhere else:
- 100% honesty: They won't go into a home trying to sell a person something they don't need for the sole purpose of making a sale. A woman called two companies before calling Climate Plus with AC troubles. The first two companies gave an estimate without even looking at the unit, and gave her an incorrect assessment; a more expensive one. Climate Plus found the real problem, fixed it, and she was problem-free the rest of the summer. It's not about the sale for them, it's about building long-term relationships with customers.
- Ability to think outside the box: When a customer called Climate Plus complaining about two of their rooms being too hot during dinner parties, the team found the perfect solution: A portable sensor thermostat that allows the homeowner to control the temperatures in those rooms when needed. Other companies tried to sell them a whole new system. Climate Plus found an easier, less expensive, solution and made the customer happy. That's what they are all about.
- Willingness to go the extra mile: As can be seen above, Climate Plus makes it a priority to do the things their competitors won't do.
The post 3 Reasons Why It’s Better to Hire a Professional for Furnace Repair in Vernon appeared first on Climate Plus.