The best free events this weekend 29 April – 2 May
By Manolis Zografakis
No plans for this Bank Holiday weekend? No worries! As always, we’ve compiled the best free things to do in and around London this May Day Bank Holiday Weekend. From free festivals to markets and fairs, we’ve picked the best events of the bank holiday weekend 29 April – 2 May. So, have a look below to find our top picks, and if the top 5 isn’t enough you should also check out the top 10 free things to do in town in April and the best free film screenings.
- Peckham Salvage Yard at Copeland Gallery, Unit 9I, Copeland Park, SE15 3SN – Sat 30 & Sun 1 (11am – 6pm)
Over 30 handpicked traders selling an amazing mix of salvaged, one-of-a–kind, lost and found objects.
- IWA’s Canalway Cavalcade 2016 around Little Venice – Sat 30 – Mon 2
London’s biggest waterside festival featuring boating competitions, trade shows, live music, kids’ activities, and more.
- La Boqueria Market at Old Spitalfields Market, Commercial Street, E1 6BG – Fri 29 – Mon 2
Estrella Damm is bringing the famous Spanish food market La Boqueria to Old Spitalfields Market!
- Brixton Beer and Bread Festival in Windmill Gardens – Mon 2 (1pm – 5pm)
Try out beers and breads from local breweries and bakeries at Brixton’s first Beer and Bread Festival.
- Brockwell Lido Modern Movement Design Fair at Brockwell Park, Dulwich Rd, SE24 0PA – Sat 30 – Sun 1
South London’s modern design festival featuring a range of specially selected dealers and architects.
The post Top 5 Free Events in London this May Bank Holiday Weekend 29 April – 2 May 2016 appeared first on Broke in London.
This post first appeared on Jobs,Rooms And Links For A Budget Life In London |, please read the originial post: here