Firmware Upgradeable Istick 100W TC Mod by Eleaf – What Can We Expect?
Eleaf paved the way for pocket sized vape mods with the original iStick being closely followed by the mini, 30W, 50W and then their temp control versions. There are 7 iStick models as I write and number 8 has just arrived.
The latest is the iStick 100W TC Mod with upgrade-able firmware.
Available To Buy Now
Lets have a look at what we can expect.
Specs & features
- Powered by 2 removable 18650 Batteries (Recommended discharge over 25A).
- Can be powered by 1 Battery – capable of 75W output.
- Size: 52mm*23mm*94mm
- 510 spring loaded
- TC Resistance: 0.05-1.5ohm
- VW / Bypass mode resistance: 0.1-3.5ohm
- Temperature range: 100－315℃/200－600℉
- Latest temperature control system.
- Magnetic battery covers
- Upgradeable firmware
- Switchable TC(Ni/Ti/SS/TCR)/VW/Bypass modes.
- Hidden ‘Fire/Power’ button (Similar to the SMOK X Cube 2 type button)
- Battery covers can be replaced with various colors to change look of the vape mod
- Available Color: Grey, Black, White
Our Eleaf Istick 100W TC Mod review will be up shortly so keep an eye out for that.
What are your first impressions? A worthy release from Eleaf? Or nothing different?
This post first appeared on Best E Cigarette Reviews 2016, E Cig Vape Brand Co, please read the originial post: here