Doppio Zero: A Secret Gem in South Bali
Are you planning your surfing holiday in Bali? Planning to stay and visit the temples in Uluwatu explore all the beautiful beaches and cliffs in Uluwatu, Pecatu? To enjoy the most out of your vacation - check out Doppio Zero in Bali - a restaurant with an international feel located in Uluwatu that offers pizza, pasta, and drink as your go-to food in your vacation. Doppio Zero name comes from the Italian superfine milled flour use for making most of the Italian food.
See location in Google Maps.
Doppio Zero brings fresh authentic food in Bali ad no microwaves here, located in Uluwatu, south of Bali adjacent to Shanghai Express Bali. Its street address is Jl. Labuan Sait Jl. Pantai Suluban, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia. There are many properties nearby Doppio Zero Bali that are by the beach - making it the perfect spot for surfers visitors.
Menu and Budget
The food served by Doppio Zero is highly commended by many tourists for its great value for money. The most agreed review by foodies was that the pizza served is as authentic as a fresh pizza served in the streets of Italy. They also have options for those who opt to eat gluten-free and vegan food. Check out the list of foodie-favorite dishes served in the restaurant:
● Pizza Alla Pala 60 cm - $20.00
- This 60cm pizza is great if you’re eating with a number of people or with your family. Customers can also choose up to three toppings of their choice - perfect for those who enjoy specific flavors or types of pizza!
● Deep-Fried Potatoes Croquettes Filled with Mozzarella - $4.00
- This appetizer is perfect to start your meal especially if you’re a cheese lover - the perfect way to excite your tastebuds for your main dish.
● Spaghetti Ala Carbonara - $7
- Pair a pasta to your pizza to achieve that Italian experience. The sauce of their carbonara is as tasty and sweet as the restaurant’s service.
● Fresh Yellow Fin Tuna Salad Balsamic Reduction Dressing - $6.50
- Add a healthy dish to your meal by ordering this dish - the dressing is to die for. This is the perfect choice for those who want to avoid eating meat and prefer fish.
● Chocolate Lava Cake - $3.50
- This is a tourists’ favorite. The perfect way to end your experience in Doppio Zero is with this dessert - sweet and delicious.
Other than the dishes mentioned above, there is more food served in the restaurant as exhibited in their five-page menu - from pizzas, pasta, salads, bread, and appetizers. Doppio Zero also serves a variety of drinks, from coffee, juices, wines, and cocktail drinks - if you’re craving for something to drink, Doppio Zero will likely have it.
Ambiance and Service
One of the most common comments left by foodies who have frequented Doppio Zero is the excellent ambiance and service experience. Specifically, the following have left an impression among visitors:
Happy Hour. For those who enjoy drinks and cocktails, Doppio Zero has a happy hour wherein you’ll get complimentary drinks - you never know, you might just discover your next favorite drink!
Live Music. If you’re looking to find peace and enjoy the company of people at the same time - listen to the band who plays music within the restaurant’s vicinity. Music, food and good company are good elements of a perfect vacation.
Great Staff and Service. The service offered by the staff is also excellent - they greet you in a cheerful manner and are eager to help in any way possible, making your experience at Doppio Zero Bali a memorable one.