1. Create Yourself Up For Social.
2. Set Social Sharing To Property Pages.
3. Keep An Eye On The Competition.
4. Make Yourself Easy to Contact.
5. Create a Killer Business Card.
6. Make Use of Local Images.
7. Create an Irresistible Content Offer to Capture Leads.
8. Local Sponsorship.
9. Animated Video.
10. Pinterest Boards.
11. Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly.
12. Create a Newsletter.
13. Start an Email Nurture Campaign.
14. Build Your Google My Business Page.
15. Consider Going Niche.
16. Use Emotional Storytelling.
17. Host a Webinar.
18. Saddle Up For Social Ads.
19. Old School Mailers.
20. Become a Columnist in Local Magazines.
21. Host Free Seminars for Home Buyers.
22. Get Branding.
23. Partner With Local Businesses.
24. Ask for Testimonials From Former Clients.
25. Create an Awesome Website.
26. Make Your Site Easy to Navigate.
27. Include Local-Oriented Copy.
28. Get On Zillow.
29. Shared Scheduling App.
30. Give a Local Care Package After Closing.
31. Keep In Touch.
MD Properties Qatar
This post first appeared on Real Estate Investing For Beginners – MD Properties LLC, please read the originial post: here