I have posted a post about that "How to earn money by using your mobile camera?" means photography. So lots of comments and emails I've received. People asking that which android & iPhone camera app is good for mobile photography.
So I thought, it is the right time to tell you which smartphone camera app is good.
How to check or test the Best Mobile Camera app?Yes, there are lots of applications in the Play Store and iOs store, So it is very hard to check all applications one by one. I have created a list for best mobile camera applications so you can try one by one. The best method to check the camera app just install below best mobile camera application and click every time same image with the default setting. I know this is not a 100% correct method, but I always used this technique to click best images from my mobile camera. Because I need high-quality pictures for online selling to earn money.
So that you can understand which mobile camera app is best suitable for you. So let start to know -
What is the best camera app for Android phones 8 or Android 9.0 Mobiles 2019?
1. DSLR Camera Pro :Now you can take your photography to the next level. DSLR Camera Pro has the best features according to your mobile phone camera. You can set exposure compensation, geotagging, white balance, ISO, color effects and support volume keys as shutter buttons. I recommend you to test this app with your smartphone.
You can download DSLR Camera Pro App APK from Android Play Store.
2. Camera MX :Camera MX is also one of the featured mobile camera application in 2019. Now we have upgraded camera smartphones so you can use this Camera MX app to enhance photography from the mobile.
You can control the resolution and get clear visuals in every picture. You can create animated photos like GIFs and Video with lots of fun effects.
So don't wait, you can also test this application with your smartphone. Download Camera MX APK from the Google Play Store.
3. Footej Camera App :Footej Camera App is also a best mobile camera app in 2019, It has over 18000+ reviews on Android play store. The best thing is that it Utilizes Android's camera 2 API (on devices that supports the API).
The best features I liked Focus and exposure from different areas. Burst mode, Animated GIFs, Video slow-motion recording, and HDR+.
You can download Footej Camera App APK from Android Play Store.
4. Open Camera :Open Camera is a fully-featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. You will get all the features without any cost and without any advertisement. It is an opensource smartphone app with lots of premium features. You can use this best smartphone open camera application for your professional photography.
You can download "Open Camera APK" from Google Store.
5. Cymera :If you are a selfy lover then this best mobile camera app must be in your smartphone. Cymera is highly-featured and includes everything that a user might look for, such as multiple filters, photo editing tools, body reshaping, smart gallery, etc. Just like Candy Camera, it is bundled with all the selfie features.
You can get this powerful photo editor app with amazing photo effects, photo filters, stickers, crop, instant, blur effect, mirror effect, tattoo & muscles effects and makeups! You can download from Android Store
6. Camera ZOOM FX :
I am coming back to the topic, Best Camera application for professional photography, Yes, this application will fulfill your desire. It has best features like action shots, stable shots, photo filters, photo composition, and much more.
It provides you with full manual DSLR controls, RAW capture, enables you to set ISO, focus distance, shutter speed, combine shooting modes, etc. The app size is just 4+ MB. You can download and check its functions.
So hope you understand that which the best Camera App for your Android device. Right!
So here was the list of top mobile camera apps available on Android Play Store for 2019. Each has its own perks and disadvantages. Personally, I have found that Camera MX is best suitable for my android device.
You can check yourself and lets us know the difference. Share your reviews in the comments.
This post first appeared on PradeepTomar Blog - Blogging, Tips, Tricks And Other Best Information, please read the originial post: here