It often happens that antivirus and Security softwares end up sending important files to the quarantine section and this can be a frustrating experience for the user. In case you have an important application and an important file from the application ends up in the quarantine section of the antivirus software, then it becomes a headache. Antivirus and security software's often lack behind in detecting which file is important and which is harmful.
If you are looking to restore or manage quarantined files and programs from your antivirus program, you need the assistance of an experienced professional. We at the McAfee Tech Support are available 24*7 to help all customers keep their important files safe and secure from getting deleted. Ours is a team of highly dedicated and trained professionals who have the right tools to take care of your system.
How can I restore the quarantined files and programs from my McAfee Security?
The experts at the McAfee Antivirus Customer Support have come up with effective tips on how to recover your files from the quarantine area of McAfee Security software. Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below;
Guidelines to recover files for Windows computer users
1. Go to the McAfee Security product and click on the Cog icon at the top or click on Navigation button.
2. Now, Select the Quarantined and Trusted items option.
3. Next, open the Quarantined Items or Quarantined Potentially Unwanted Programsoption.
4. Choose specific items separately or click on Select All option.
5. Select the Restore option to get back the required file from Quarantine area.
6. Click on Delete to remove the item from the list.
Guidelines to recover files for Mac users
1. Firstly, go to the McAfee icon and click on the McAfee LiveSafe Internet Security Console option.
2. Select Mac Security option.
3. Next, click on the Quarantine or on the left-side click on Quarantine in case you are having an older version of Internet Security for Mac.
4. Select the padlock option and enter your password, now click on OK.
5. Select the location or use the Shift key on the keyboard to select multiple locations.
6. Now, to restore the files from the Quarantine; select Restore or delete the item from the list and click on Delete.
7. In order to prevent any further changes, click on the lock option.
How can I connect with the McAfee Support experts?
You can connect with the highly skilled and experienced McAfee Customer Support via toll-free number at (0-800-820-3300). Also, you can write about any issue affecting the security of your computer to our team of professionals at ([email protected]).
Visit Our Website: http://www.global-technical-support.co.uk/mcafee-support/
This post first appeared on How To Fix McAfee File And Removable Media Protection Password After A Previously Encrypted USB Driv, please read the originial post: here