31st March 2018 is the last date of Aadhar Mobile Linking and if you have linked your Mobile Number with Aadhar Card. Then Here You will get complete information to Link Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online at Home.
Now You Don’t have to go operator’s store to Link Your Mobile Number To Aadhar Card. You can easily Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card Online sitting at Home.
The Government has started new ways that you can do Aadhar mobile linking sitting at home. These methods are so easy that with the help of anyone can easily link their Mobile Number with Aadhar. So Let’s Know How To Link Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online without wasting any time.
How To Link Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online?
Basically, Government introduced a new method that you can easily link your mobile with Aadhar Card sitting at home by Just Dialing 14546. So Now you don’t have to move or go anywhere to Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhar Card.
Before You call to 14546 you should keep these things –
- Aadhar Card
- And the mobile no. that you provided while creating Aadhar Card
After this, You just have to follow below steps to Link Mobile Number with Aadhar.
Also,Read – Get Unlimited Likes on Facebook Photos
Steps To Follow To Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card Online
- First, Make a call to toll-free helpline 14546
- The IVR system asks you whether you are an Indian Citizen or NRI
- If you are Indian Citizen, Then You have to Press 1
- Then it will ask you to enter your 12 digit Aadhar Card number
- Then it asks for confirmation and you have to give confirmation by pressing 1
- After this step, an OTP is sent to the registered mobile number(the mobile no. that you provided while creating Aadhar Card.)
- Now You have to Enter OTP when it asks to enter.
- After Successfully OTP verification, It will ask you to press 1 to complete the Aadhaar-mobile number re-verification process.
- Just Press 1 and That’s it You Have Successfully Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhar Card.
So Link Your Mobile Number with Aadhar Card before 31st march because 31st March is the last date for Aadhar Mobile Linking. And Please don’t forget to share this post with your friends.