How to Solve VMware Error -- VMware Player unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0) vcpu-0:VERIFY vmcore/vmm/main/physMem_monitor.c:1123
If You are Looking to solve the error given below, you have come to right place. I got a perfect and simple solution for you.
VMware Player unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)
A log file is available in "C:\Users\Bhanu\Documents\Virtual Machines\anything\vmware.log".
You can request support.
To collect data to submit to VMware technical support, run "vm-support".
We will respond on the basis of your support entitlement.
How to Solve VMware Error -- VMware Player unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0)
1) Close VMware Player or Workstation
2) Open the following Source “C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation”
3) All you need to do is add a simple code to the config file of VMware. Open Config file
4) Paste the Following Code “smc.version = "0"” in config file
5) Go to file and click “Save as”
You cannot save it directly as you are in operating system directory
6) Save it somewhere with the same name and make you changed save as type to “All Files” and Click on "Save". Changing save as type to all files is very important, if not your code will be saved as .txt file but the code should be in a config file
7) Now copy the config file that you created just now
8) Paste it in the main location i.e “C:\ProgramData\VMware\VMware Workstation” You need to replace the file and allow Administration permission.
9) That’s it now open the VMware and start any operating system, Everything start’s smoothly.