With the ongoing urge of finding the best places to celebrate Navratri in Gurgaon, some of the Restaurant have completely changed their menus. Here is a list of a few best restaurant and their revamped menu with Navratri special delicacies:
1. Soda Bottles Opener Wala is part of CyberHub, Gurgaon is one of the dining places. Since this eating joint is a part of DLF Phase 2, a posh residential area of Gurgaon it has to bring specially designed Navratri dishes for its customers. The residents of DLF Phase 2 & 3 have been visiting this restaurant to enjoy a 3 course Vrat meal worth INR 450+tax. The meal includes delicacies like Sabudana Papad, Kera Na Cutlets, Aloo Sabzi, Kuttu Atta Puri. In addition the meal also has Vrat ke Chawal and Sabudana Kheer. The restaurant is catering this special meal from every afternoon 12 p.m. Also, it began this special Navratri meal on March 28 and will end the same by 5th April 2017.
2. Courtyard by Marriott Gurgaon, a part of B Block, Sushant Lok Phase 1 residential locality has escalated the level of Navratri celebration in Gurgaon with both lunch and dinner meals. The restaurant has a well prepared menu for Navratri lunch at 899+ tax and dinner at 1099+tax. Moreover, the restaurant has ample space of lunch and dinner timings. The lunch timings are from 1230 to 03:30 p.m. and dinner from 3:30 to 11:30 p.m.
3. Vapour Grill, one of the most renowned restaurants in Gurgaon is part of Sector 29, Gurgaon residential locality. Moreover, attractions like Leisure Valley Park, Kingdom Of Dreams and Sultanpur National Zoo are also near it. The restaurant is Chutney Paneer Tikka, Tandoori Chat, Jimikand ki Glawti, Kuttu ki Poori, Samak ke Pulao, Sabudaana Khichdi. Additionally, it is also giving Gajar ka Raita, and Kacche Kele ke Kofte, Fruit Kheer and Apple Cinnamon Halwa. The lunch timing for the meal is between 12 to 3:30 p.m.,whereas dinner is from 7 to 11 p.m.
4. Culture Cafe, a part of DLF Phase 4 residential locality is a part of one of the landmarks of Gurgaon, called as Cross Point Mall. It is close to the other landmarks such as Leisures Valley Park and Kingdom Of Dreams. Also, it is very close to Iffco Chowk Metro Station and Galleria Market, which are both prominent Gurgaon attractions. The restaurant is offering 2-3 starters, 3 main course choices along with 3-4 options in desserts. The dishes would include dum aloo, paneer ki sabzi, shinghade atta ki poori and makhne ki kheer for dessert. The price range of meals varies from INR 201 to 321 +tax.
5. Haldiram’s, a prominent restaurant with its chain some of best residential locality of Gurgaon has made a special meal for INR 500 for 2 people. The restaurants are located in Gurgaon locality,societies & landmarks like MG Road, CyberHub, Sohna Road, Ambience Mall, DLF Phase 1. Presently, the restaurant chains are are offering special Navratri thali with no garlic, onions and salt.
Photo Credits: NDTV & WhatsUpLife
The post Navratri, Fast To Feast In Gurgaon Residential Localities appeared first on Fastfox Blog | 2500+ Houses on Rent in Gurgaon.
This post first appeared on Best Societies And Localities In Top Indian Cities To Rent A Home, please read the originial post: here