A2 Hosting is one of the fastest and also a best web hosting provider companies. If you want to keep your website as fast as possible then I highly recommend you to buy hosting from A2 Hosting.
Their servers are insanely fast! And I assure that your website will run fast and smooth on A2 Hosting. If you have not already purchased hosting from them.
Then you can get 50% Discount on A2 Hosting plans by following this link. This link provided here is a discounted link.
If you are looking for a guide online which will help you to add subdomain in A2 Hosting. Then let me tell you that you have been landed on the right page here.
Because in this guide of mine, I will tell you the steps which you need to follow to add subdomain in A2 Hosting.
How to Add Subdomain in A2 Hosting?
So now let us get started with this guide and check out the steps which you need to follow to add subdomain in A2 Hosting.
- The first thing which you have to do is visit www.a2hosting.com
- Enter your Email Address and Password of your A2 Hosting account.
- Once you enter it correctly you will be taken to the client area of your A2 Hosting account.
- Now you will get quick cPanel Login section on your screen.
- Click on Login button of your hosting package for which you want to enable it.
- When you click on Login you will be taken to the cPanel of your hosting account.
- Scroll down and look for Domains group of settings in your cPanel.
- Click on Subdomains from there.
- Now you have to enter the subdomain name you want to add to your hosting account.
- After entering the domain name you will have to select the host or main domain for your subdomain from the drop-down menu.
- And finally, click on Create button and you are done with it.
This is how you can add subdomain in A2 Hosting, I hope you are clear with all the information mentioned in this guide. But if you have any kind of doubts or questions in your mind then you can comment below.
The post How to Add Subdomain in A2 Hosting? appeared first on Online Indians.