Greetings from Neighbium!
Below are the Recent Features and Enhancement in our Application.
- In visitor management settings new option “Play Ringtone on Staff Arrival”
By default, you will receive a call when a visitor entered but by enabling this option you will receive a notification via ringtone.
Only for android
- Added face recognition based on staff entry- you can allow staff entry by only scanning the face, no need to click on the staff entry button, and search. If data exist it will auto fetch.
- Now you can specify poll is visible to Defined user group via the drop-down menu.
- Allow user to give custom poll message while voting by enabling the option ”Allow voter to provide the custom message”
- Enabled permission to “View Accounts” for the Resident.
- Ability to add the API key for REST-based access to third parties
- Allow concurrent booking of the facility—By enabling “Allow multiple bookings of same time slot” we can book specified no. of bookings of the same time slot of the facility.
- By Enabling the “ Auto-Cancel booking if payment not done “ admin can Auto cancel facility booking in 10-15 min if online payment not done.
- Admin can define advance booking days.
- Now admin has the option to fix per user/flat and slot limit for advance booking.
- Facility booking UI has been redesigned.
- Ability to set the invoice month of the day while creating/editing schedule.
- Added support for the financial year with custom start and end date and Can be changed from Set Opening Balance Dialog.
- Support for multi-staging late payment charges for schedule.
- Now user groups can opt to send notices to Tenant only.
- User groups have the ability to delete a chat message.
- Auto order flat and chat groups when messages received.
- Neighbium has given “Global Tab” in document Repository section used to place all kind user manual and Neighbium help articles of which are accessible globally by all societies.
- Fixed Hindi localization issue on Redmi phone for a Gatekeeper Management
- Renamed Helpdesk to Society Help-Desk
- Show flat number along with the name of a person to the gatekeeper in visitor approval entry
- Fixed incorrect flat area while editing flat details
- Fixed society parking load issue.
- Fix: Long chat messages getting truncated when the Main dashboard already open
- Renamed ledger “Advance Income” to “Advance Received from Members”
- Now it will not create payable by default when new expense ledger added
- Fix: show Partial bill instead of the actual bill when clicked from history.
The post New Features and Enhancement with New version – Neighbium App appeared first on Neighbium.