Advt No. : REC/2016/01
Job Details :
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 26 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) : 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) : 06 posts
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) : 01 post
- Junior Executive (F&A) : 07 posts
- Junior Executive (Store) : 22 posts
- Stenographer : 28 posts
- Office Executive : 27 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 160 posts
- Technician Gr.III : 142 posts
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidates should possess Full time 4years B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3years, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ IITs.
- For Assistant Manager : Graduation in any discipline & MBA (2 years full time course)/ MPM (2 years full time course) with major specialization in personnel Management/ H.R.
- For Junior Engineer : Passed Full time 3 years‟ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute / College duly recognized by W.B. State Council of Tech. Education.
- For Technician : Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade of Wireman / Electrician.
- For Office Executive : Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H. S. level and Must have passed certificate course / any other courses on computer from the Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 Years as on 01.01.2016
- For OBC (A) & OBC (B) : 03 years
- For SC & ST candidates : 05 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Stenography Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Manager and Rs. 250/- for all others Posts. No fee for SC/ ST candidates. PWD candidates who intend to apply for the posts under Post Code 3 to 5 are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking of all domestic Banks & Financial Institution.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode i.e by Challan, upon successful cash deposition at any SBI branch a unique 10digit Payment Reference no starting with [DUXXXXXXXX] will be generated which is to be recorded by the candidate for future reference.
How to Apply WBSETCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbsetcl.in from 29.01.2016 to 20.02.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.02.2016
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee : 29.01.2016
- Last Date for updating Application Fee details : 22.02.2016
- Last Date for depositing fee through SBI : 22.02.2016
- Date of Written Test : 06.03.2016
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://22.214.171.124/wbsetcl/documents/new_notification_22.01.16.pdf
- Apply Online : http://126.96.36.199/wbsetcl/