---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WordCamp Pittsburgh
Date: Friday, April 29, 2016
Subject: [New post] Call for Speakers
| melindahelt posted: "WordCamp Pittsburgh brings together designers, developers, bloggers, Small Business Owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from around Western Pennsylvania. What can you share with this community? We're looking to build an awesome program which reflects the" |
New post on WordCamp Pittsburgh
| || |
Call for Speakers by melindahelt
* Some media is not displayed in this email and must be viewed on the website.
WordCamp Pittsburgh brings together designers, developers, bloggers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and educators from around Western Pennsylvania. What can you share with this community? We're looking to build an awesome program which reflects the diversity of the greater Pittsburgh WordPress community, and we want you to be a part of it!
Interested? Read on for additional details and submit your proposal below.
- We're looking for talks that are immediately relevant (or directly applicable) to casual WordPress users, experienced developers or anywhere between.
- Talks will be allotted 45 minutes. You can use that time however you like (30 minutes for talking and 15 minutes for questions, 25 for talking and 20 for hands on, etc.).
- Speakers will be offered free admission to WordCamp Pittsburgh and get to attend a speaker dinner, but we can not reimburse travel, lodging, or other expenses.
- All proposals are due by Midnight, Saturday, June 18th.
- Everyone who submits a proposal will be notified of our decision by July 17, 2016
- If you'd like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.
melindahelt | April 29, 2016 at 3:42 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p6CvCx-5
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
Mark Rauterkus [email protected]
Swimming and Water Polo Coach, Schenley High School, Pittsburgh, PA
412 298 3432 = cell