A dark shadow is looming over the Parliamentary Labour Party, the only way for this party to survive and become a credible opposition is to be rid of Corbyn and his main acolytes, he is a menace, a politician who was in perpetual disagreement with his own party in the past and hardly ever supported it when a backbencher.
He’s now got the audacity to start gagging his shadow cabinet.
The Hierarchy of the Labour Party need to drive him out fast and try to repair all the damage that’s been done to the Labour party with their ridiculous decision to elect him in the first place.
- Finalcurtain to Bigrunner
- Let Jezza totally fuck the Labour until May 2020: Then let his previous lover,
- Diane Abbott take over until 2025.
- bestie59 to Bigrunner
Whats stopping them getting rid of him. Why not get on with it?
- How do you propose to do it.
- Come on lets hear it?
- No I didnt think so.
- Vibedoctor to Bigrunner
Our party has been usurped over the years by Blair and his cronies parachuting his middle class,
- PPE Oxbridge chums in to the detriment of real
- Labour people and then offering them Lordships etc to keep them in line.
- We are taking our party back from these Tory-lite chancers.
Wolfz to Bigrunner
If you were a Labour Party member you would realise this is never going to happen.
- So I can only assume that you either have some sort of mischievous intent or you’re a brain dead Tory.
- Micksturbs to Bigrunner
- If you were the Chairman of a company, regardless of how you got to the position, you would have people on the board who support you and would get shot of those who don't. Why is this any different?
- Presumably, unless you are yet another Tory troll, you would prefer another light-blue leader on the basis of how well it worked out last time... In any event, it really doesn’t matter much as the days of the Blairites in Parliament are now well and truly numbered.
- They can either subscribe to the values on which the party was founded, or be deselected.