As we all know the importance of Aadhar card linking, the Government of India has directed that all the household that use LPG connection are required to link their Aadhar cards to their gas connection to receive the gas subsidy.
How to Update Aadhar Card to Bharat Gas (2017)
If you’re using Bharat Gas connection and looking to link your Aadhar card, then this post is for you. We will explain all the methods to link your Aadhar card to LPG connection.
Following Methods Used to Link Aadhar Card to Bharat Gas Connection
- Offline Mode
- Online Mode
- IVRS Method
- SMS Method
Method 1: Offline Process to Link Your Aadhar Card
Before getting started to link your Aadhar card, make sure all the below mentioned documents handy:
- Your Aadhar card number
- LPG Consumer Number
- Your Bharat Gas Distributor Details
Are you ready with these documents? Now, just proceed with the below given steps:
- Download the linking form from the UIDAI website and take a print out of it. You can also get this form from the distributor office.
- Once you get the form, fill up the required details. Make sure to fill up your Aadhar card number and LPG Consumer ID.
- Submit the filled application form to the distributor office. Don’t forget to collect the acknowledgement slip.
Now, your part of the process is complete and the part of officials comes into play. The officials from the distributor office will verify all the details, and then link your Aadhar card with your Bharat Gas Connection.
Method 2: Online Process to Link Your Aadhar Card
- First, click here to open the page and start the process
- The next step is to fill out the details of your location by entering your residential address, your district and state name.
- Once you entered the location details, the next you need to start with the below steps:
- Choose the benefit type as “LPG”.
- Then, select the company name as “BPCL”.
- Now, enter your distributor’s branch name, (The main branch in your area).
- After entering all the details, finally you need to enter your LPG Number.
- Now, you need to fill out your personal details such as your name, email address, and registered mobile number.
- Once you cross checked all the details, you will receive “One time Password”(OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter the password you received.
- Enter the security/Captcha Code displayed and click “Submit” button to complete the process.
By following the above steps, you can easily link Aadhar card info with your gas connection via online mode.
Method 3: Link your Aadhar Card with LPG Connection via IVRS Method
We all know about IVRS right! Yeah, Interactive Voice System! In this process, make a call to the IVRS Number and respond to the computerized voice by entering your Aadhar card number and LPG Subsidy number.
Steps to Follow:
- Enter into the page by clicking here and scroll down to find the IVRS number
- Make a call to this number and follow the steps to link your Aadhar card number
Tip: While making a call, keep the Aadhar card number and Bharat Gas Subsidy details handy
Method 4: Link your Aadhar Card by Sending a SMS
With the introduction to the SMS feature, the process of linking the Aadhar card with the LPG connection is easier.
Steps to Follow:
- For this method, you need to first registered your mobile number with the LPG subsidy and then send a SMS.
The format should be: UID
- The SMS should be sent to the following numbers from your registered mobile number: 57333 (All India), 52725 (Airtel, IdeaMTNL, Vodafone& Tata mobile users).
Hope, here you find almost all the information needed to link your Aadhar card number with your LPG Gas Connection. The above process will be applicable for all LPG Connection including: Indane, Bharat Gas or HP Gas.