The Trump Administration just proposed the elimination of the Corporation for National and Community Service, the federal agency that supports national service and AmeriCorps.
Elimination of AmeriCorps would be devastating to the 21,000 Local Communities that depend on 80,000 Americans who are currently serving.
We must take action to ensure that Congress Rejects this Disastrous plan.
The elimination of National Service means:
- 80,000 fewer Young People serving Local Communities.
- 590,000 Students without Mentors and Teachers who improve Academic Performance.
- 55,000 Veterans and Military families who are not receiving Critical Services.
- 40,000 Economically disadvantaged individuals without Housing Assistance.
- 800,000 people who are not prepared for Natural Disasters.
CLICK HERE for more information and to Take Action.
NYC Wins When Everyone Can Vote! Michael H. Drucker