what is whatsapp?
Why Whatsapp is important?
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! Because WhatsApp Messenger uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to message and stay in touch with your friends.
In addition to basic messaging users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: connect your phone's to the Internet (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use it.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with the App Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes.
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
•For Online use connect pc and phone together : You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? the app works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, it will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Now how to connect whatsapp to your computer?
- make sure you are connected to the internet
- open your whatsapp on your android devic
- click on the 3dots which is by the upper layer of the right side
- click on the whatsapp web then the camera will be turned on.
if you have done that log on to your pc open a new tab and click or type www.web.whatsapp.com
5. take your phone and capture the bar code on your computer screen.
After connection you are free to chat on your computer.
To download whatsapp click here. Googleplaystore