Google receives over one trillion searches each year. The first page of search results gets the vast majority of that traffic, so every business worth its salt employs SEO specialists. If you have expertise in this field, there are a vast number of career opportunities out there.
That’s where the Complete Seo Certification Training Bundle comes in. This eight-part bundle is a 38-hour masterclass in all things SEO. You’ll learn how to use social media, WordPress, Google Adwords, and other tools to maximize SEO and traffic driven to a site.
Maximize SEO and traffic driven to a site.
This learning kit is so all-encompassing that it goes beyond SEO. For instance, one of the courses focuses on conversion rate, which is about increasing the percentage of visitors to the site who go on to click, inquire, and buy.
On top of all that, each course in the bundle comes with a certificate of completion so that you can validate your training and land those lucrative roles.
The SEO Certification Training Bundle:
- Conversion Rate Optimization — $94.99 value
- Social Media for Business Strategy — $94.99 value
- SEO for Webmasters — $199.99 value
- SEO Basics: Tips for Ranking Better — $189.99 value
- How To Create Brilliant Facebook Ads For Your Business — $24.99 value
- SEO WordPress: Rank Higher on Google, Bing, and Yahoo — $99.99 value
- Content Marketing: The Strategy to Market in Minutes — $74.99 value
- Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords — $199.99 value
There’s almost $1,000 of expert-led training in the bundle, but right now it’s subject to a huge price drop, and our festive promo code can also be applied. The bundle is on offer for $30 on Tech Deals and using the promo code 20SAVE20, you’ll pay just $24.
The deal is temporary, but if you sign up in time you get access for life. To join the 2,500 people who have already enrolled, hit the button below.
Use offer code: 20SAVE20
Buy it Now
Buy it Now
Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.
The post Deal: 8 steps to becoming a certified SEO specialist appeared first on The Parrot of the Internet.