Spring is here and that's mean one thing, flowers are blooming in the Enchanted Garden at Intertops Casino Red.
Have fun frolicking in teh nice warm weather and win your share of the $30,000 weekly prize pool plus a special cash prize at promotion's end.
You can find out your place among the weekly leaders every Monday.
300 leaderboard prizes are given away each Monday plus enjoy the added prizes in our Thursday draw!
Do everything you can to be in the weekly top 20 for the entire duration of the promotion.
After the final promotion date, one lucky player from all top 20 weekly players will receive a $1,000 cash prize!
Grab your portion of $210,000 in prizes playing teh Spring Fun tournament.
Ways you can win:
- $30,000 Weekly Leaderboard: 300 winners each week!
- $1,000 CASH prize at the promotion’s end.
- Weekly Thursday Draw: 50 players will win free bonuses every Thursday! Be sure to check your emails for the details.
How to play:
- Deposit $75 or more to qualify for a weekly leaderboard prize.
- Earn 1 point for every $100 you play on any game in the casino.
- The more you play, the more points you’ll earn, and the bigger your prize could be each week!
- The leaderboard is reset every Monday and points do not roll over from one week to the next.
- Place in the top 20 any week of the competition for your chance to win the $1,000 cash prize at the end of the promotion!
- Deposit and play $25 or more between Monday and Wednesday to qualify for a Thursday bonus.
Check back every Monday to see if you’re a leaderboard winner!
Win even more with a Thursday prize!
Be sure to play between Monday and Wednesday for a chance to win one of 50 free $20-$150 bonuses on Thursday!
$1,000 CASH prize
If you make it to the top 20 in any week of the promotion, you could be the lucky player drawn to win a $1,000 cash prize at the promotion’s end!
The post Intertops Casino Red $210,000 Spring Fun Tournament appeared first on Casino Bonus Codes.
This post first appeared on Casino Bonus Codes - Latest Casino Bonus Codes Upd, please read the originial post: here