RETRORIKA ICON PACK v8.6 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: Welcome to your beautiful Memories!
RETRORIKA is well manually drawn based on Google’s Material Design Guideline with vintage palette will change your device to be more beautiful!
1. 2850+ icons inspired by material design
2. 126+ HD 3000×2675 px cloud-based wallpaper
3. XXXHDPI Icon 192×192 px
4. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
5. See & Search all icons
6. Smart Icon Request
7. Support Muzei
8. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
9. Support main dinamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar and many more)
10. Smart icon request
11. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
12. Report bugs
13. Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
Support 28 major Launchers:
Smart (read issue for this launcher below)
LG Home (read issue for this launcher below)
CM Theme Engine
And may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF “show icon base”.
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you’re not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Retrorika/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may working unstable for some device. If you’re not sure DON’T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via retrorika dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6. THERE SO A LOT LOT OF ICON REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR REQUEST GET PRIORITIZED ALSO WRITE THEM TO MY COMMUNITY WALL, JOIN HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/107864960207198155998 , otherwise I’ll pick randomly for next themed icons.
– Added 21 new icons from request
– Added 2 Redesign Icons
– Added and updated activities
This app has No advertisements
This post first appeared on Id-apk.com - The Best Collection Android Applicati, please read the originial post: here