You simply click on the UI and use any available cheat. To understand how it works, let’s start by figuring out how to install UI extension in Sims 4.
- Download the latest mod version of the Sims 4 UI cheat extensions on your computer. The mods are constantly updated whenever there is any improvement.
- Open the file once the download is complete
- Since they are in a zip folder, make sure you move the individual script and package files to your mods folder
- Make sure any older versions are deleted
- Launch the game and enable custom content in mods and script mods in the options menu if you want the downloaded mod to work
Read Also: Sims 4 pregnancy cheats
What are UI mods on Sims 4?
These are the system controls and user panels that appear on the screen of your PC whenever you launch the Sims 4 game. A player uses these add-ons to interact with whatever is happening on the screen – which is usually the player creating a story using Sims.
Using the UI Cheats Extension
There are so many cheats to use in Sims 4, and with UI cheats extension making it possible to change a Sims’ needs and adjust other factors, players have enough flexibility to play around with characters as they please.
The Features of UI Cheats Extension for Sims 4
- A clickable/draggable needs cheat
- You right click on the needs bar to set the value (between -100 and 100)
- Right click on money counter to allocate household funds
- Right click on the money counter to gain $1000
- To remove a moodlet you right click on it
- Right click skill bar to set level (from 1 -10)
- Right click a Sim in the relationship panel to set their friendship/romance values (-100 to 100)
- Right click a character’s value meter to set their value (-100 to 100)
- Right click the job icon in career panel to demote or promote a Sim
- Right click the age progress bar to add/subtract the days that have passed while on the current age stage
- Right click the university course icon in the career panel to grade a Sim (0-100)
- Right click on a daily task, promotional task, prep task, or a homework assignment to finish it immediately
- Right click work/school performance bar to set a value (-100 to 100)
- Right click Fame or Reputation meter found in Simology panel to set a character’s rank (for Fame it’s 0-5, while Reputation is 0-7)
- Right click the in-game clock on the User Interface to set the time (from 0 – 23. It is a 24-hour clock format)
- Right click an event target to complete immediately (this could be a date, party, current career, e.t.c)
- Right click a perk if you want to lock or unlock it immediately (the perk could be for retail shops, clubs, restaurants, satisfaction rewards, vet clinics, spell casters, vampires, or celebrities)
- Right click eco footprint icon under the time control to set the neighborhood footprint or the lot foort print (-500 to 500)
- Right click the vampire/spellcaster progress bar found on the needs panel to rank either up or down
For better performance of the game, everything has to be compatible. Starting with the PC system, the UI mod, and the game itself. Whenever you’re told “UI cheats extension not working”, it’s probably because of a mismatch with some of the system.
The post UI Cheats Extension for Sims 4 – What it is and how to use appeared first on GameCMD.