Download Supersu v2.82 Flashable Zip and APK
The latest SuperSU 2.82 stable build is now available that can root the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat or earlier. The SuperSU 2.79 SR3, on the other hand, remain available as as Beta version. The stable SuperSU 2.82 stable was recently released in support of many new devices and many firmware. The original developer named, Chainfire, actually brought the concept of rooting an Android system. The development progressed for several years and now we have a stable solution to root almost any Android device running latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat, 7.1.1 Nougat, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow to the 5.1.1 Lollipop and KitKat versions as well. SuperSU has been the premier add-on as it provides root functionality which in turn provides access to hundreds of root apps and more mods. You can use the links given below to download latest SuperSU 2.82 in APK as well as ZIP flashable format. If your phone isn’t rooted, we advise you to download and install the flashable SuperSU 2.82 package through a custom recovery like TWRP.
Download and Install OxygenOS 4.1.6 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
Download and Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4A
SuperSU 2.82 Changelog
1. su: Fix su.d scripts running in the wrong mount context (introduced by ODP sdcardfs fix)
2. CCMT: Remove Feedback screen and associated permissions
Download Latest SuperSu v2.82
Download SuperSu 2.82 Flashable Zip – Download, Mirror
Download SuperSu 2.82 apk – Download
How to Install SuperSu v2.82 zip via Recovery
1. First, Download the SuperSU zip file from above and save it to your device’s storage.
2. Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
3. Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file.
4. Swipe to Confirm the Flash.
5. It should only take a minute to flash the SuperSU package. When it finishes, tap the “Wipe cache/Dalvik” and swipe to confirm.
Download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on LG V20
Once the flashing process completes, Reboot your device.