Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. This is the best way to Download OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. So you can check OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T Below Here. The new Oxygen OS 4.1.2 update based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. OnePlus users are eagerly waiting for the next 7.1.2 Nougat that Google recently released via April Security Patch Level. Not much is known about the new Oxygen OS 4.1.2 except, it comes in a very small package of 30 MB. Users from Canada and Germany have reportedly updated their OnePlus devices.Android 7.1.1 based OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T starts rolling out via OTA. The new update added many new features and brings the latest security patch. OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T rolling out via out and users will soon receive the notification on their device. If you are already using the OxygenOS 4.1.1, then you will receive an OTA shortly, otherwise we will also provide the OTA File as well as full ROM with that you can manually install OxygenOS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3/3T. You can download OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T from below.
Heart Touching Whatsapp Status in Hindi
Key Features and Changelogs: OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA
Upgraded Android 7.1.1.
Added expanded screenshots.
Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction.
Improved video stability when recording.
Improved WiFI connectivity.
Improved bluetooth connectivity.
Fixed Instagram swiping bug.
Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug.
Increased system stability.
General bug fixes.
Preparation Before Begin1. This ROM is work on ZTE Axon 7. Don’t try this on any other device
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before you doing these steps , you have to unblock your bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase your all data, contacts, and apps
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.
7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
Killer Attitude "Ab Rulayega kya Pagle"Jokes
Download OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 OTA link – Coming Soon (OxygenOS 4.1.1 to OxygenOS 4.1.3)
OxygenOS 4.1.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA for OnePlus 3T – Download (OxygenOS 4.1.1 to OxygenOS 4.1.3)
OxygenOS 4.1.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download, Mirror
One Line Status for Whatsapp in English
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.3 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) You must have downloaded OxygenOS 4.1.3 OTA zip file on your phone from above link by now.
2) Open Settings -> System Updates -> Settings Icon -> Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
3) The system would prompt ‘upgrade now’. Click on it and to proceed to start the installation process.
4) Now, just wait for a while until it completes installation on your device.
5) Your smartphone will restart by default after flashing.
You’ve installed OxygenOS 4.1.3 successfully. It’s a very simple method without any hassle. You’ll be able to it within few moments surely.
Download and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4
1) First of all Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>.
3) Noe download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.3 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
If the device doesn’t detect any update, change the location to Germany via VPN. Enjoy your latest update on OnePlus 3 and 3T.