How to Root Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge on Android Nougat
Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you How to Root Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge on Android Nougat. This is the best way to Root Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge on Android Nougat. So you can check Root Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge Below Here. A few days ago, we published a post about users achieving root access on the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge by flashing an engineering boot image via ODIN. Now, XDA Senior Member Araltd discovered that other carrier variants, including the T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices, can also be rooted using this method. If you just updated your device to Android Nougat and are looking for root, look no further. If you have already updated your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, you must have lost your root and custom recovery already. In case you want to continue enjoying root privilege and TWRP on the new Android Nougat G935FXXU1DPLT firmware, here’s how you can do that.
Preparation Before Begin1. If you root your phone, it void your phone warranty, and u can’t get it back.
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before u doing these steps , you hav to unblock ur bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps.
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.
7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
Download and Install Galaxy S6 Nougat OTA Update and Firmware
How to Update Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android Nougat via Odin Tool
Root Galaxy S7/S7Edge Snapdragon Variant on Android Nougat –
Download and Install ADB and fastboot on Windows or ADB drivers for Mac.
Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
Download Engineered boot.tar
Download SuperSU 2.79 root.bat
Download PrinceComsy modified ODIN
How to Root Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge on Android Nougat Easily
1) First of All Friends enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times Then enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlocking’.
2) Download all files from above and extract it.
3) Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Now Run the modified Odin 3.12 file on your PC.
5) Now Connect your phone to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) Now turn off your Galaxy S7 and press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys at the same time for 2-3 seconds to boot your phone into the Download mode. Release the keys as soon as you see a blue screen with exclamation sign and press the Volume Up key.
7) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
8) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
9) Now locate and add the S7edge_Qualcomm.tar (For S7 Edge) or S7_Qualcomm.tar (For S7) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. Your phone will restart after flashing is done.
12) Now extract the S7Root_Unroot_SU_2_79.zip file in ADB and Fastboot Folder.
13) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
14) Now enter the command root.bat in a command window or simply double click the root.bat file to run it.
15) If asked for any permissions on your phone, Grant it.
16) Now, wait until the process finish.
17) You have done.
18) Have Fun with your Rooted Galaxy s7 and s7 edge on Nougat.
The first boot might take awhile so don’t panic and wait patiently. To very root access on your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge, download the Root Check app from the Play Store and run it. Enjoy!