How to Fix Network Problem on Redmi Note 3
Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you How to Fix Network Problem on Redmi Note 3. This is the best way to Fix Network Problem on Redmi Note 3. So you can check How to Fix Network Problem on Redmi Note 3 Below Here. In some cases MIUI users keep getting network issue on their Redmi 3 devices due to some reasons including different network band, the installed MIUI ROM has been tempered (not really the stock ROM), and so on. There is actually a simple solution as suggested by one of MIUI Moderators, Sumpat89, that it can be solved by simply flashing a particular part of MIUI ROM that handles Networking onto the Phone. In this article, you’ll see how to solve network problem on Redmi 3 but please do understand neither us nor Sumpat89-thanks and credits belong to him- will responsible for any damage on your phone as the result of following this guide.
We also strongly suggest you to firstly create full backup of your phone especially all of your important data. You might need that backup if anything went wrong. Therefore, taking backup is a must and it is better for you to save your backup in your computer.
A Redmi 3 device with bootloader unlocked.
A PC or laptop running Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 64-bit.
A USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
Make sure your device has at least 55% battery power remaining.
Download Mi Flash Tool into your computer.
Download MIUI Fastboot ROM into your computer. Make sure you download the same version as the one running on your phone. (MIUI 184.108.40.206, MIUI 220.127.116.11,)
Download and Install MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5s
Download and Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note 4
HOW TO FIX NO NETWORK PROBLEM ON XIZOMI PHONES
1. First of all setup the ADB and fastboot files on your windows here. Now you will see the ADB folder on your Windows PC C Drive (C:/ADB).
2. Now visit this link and download the fastboot boat ROM of your phone. The same version which you are currently running on your phone.
3. Than extract the Fastboot ROM zip file and Make sure you go into the “image” folder and find “NON-HLOS.bin” file.
4. Copy that “NON-HLOS.bin” file and paste in the ADB folder that you created in Step 1.
5. Now from the ADB folder, hold the Shift button on your keyboard >> right-click >> then choose “Open command window from here”.
6. Switch off your phone and boot into fastboot mode. To do this press Volume Down (-) and Power button simultaneously.
7. Once your phone is the fastboot mode, connect the phone to the PC with USB cable.
8. Now enter the following command to check you connect in fastboot mode fastboot devices
9. Now execute the following command to fix the network problem on your Xiaomi phone fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
10. Finally reboot your phone by executing this command: fastboot reboot
Hope you like my post. My website daily update. So bookmark my site and stay updated. You can also follow my page below here. And thanks for visit my site.
Follow us on FaceBook- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Follow us on Pinterest- Click Here
Follow us on Tumblr- Click Here
Follow us on Google Plus- Click Here