Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you How to Root and Install Twrp Recovery on Mi Note 2. This is the best wayHow to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Mi Note 2. So you can check How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Mi Note 2 Below Here. This is easiest and safest way to install TWRP (custom recovery) then root and unroot Redmi Note 2 without PC.
For your information, since MIUI 7 has been pushed out and coming to Redmi Note 2, users basically can gain root effortlessly and giving permission to selected apps to have root access. But however that requires you to grant access to specific app each time you installed root-only app before being able to running it on your phone.
So this tutorial will show you how to root Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 running either MIUI 6 or MIUI 7 so you can “really” have root access on your phone. The Redmi Note 2 is really a cool smartphone with a bunch of awesomeness like the Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 chipset plus the Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU implemented and placed under the hood giving the phone enough horse power to run Android 5.0 Lollipop on its 5.5 inches IPS LCD. Gaining root access on Redmi Note 2 will unleash its true performance and max out its true ability.
Some benefits of Rooting –
You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
After you root Mi Note 2 and install TWRP on it, you can install Xposed Framework to customize your device
Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
Preparation Before Begin
1. If you root your phone, it void your phone warranty, and u can’t get it back.
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before u doing these steps , you hav to unblock ur bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps.
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Mi Note 2 –
Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
Download TWRP Recovery for Mi Note 2
Download SuperSu to root Mi Note 2 and copy it to your phone sd card
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi Note 2
Install TWRP on Mi Note 2 –
1) First of all enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Than go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
3) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4) You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5) Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It will install TWRP recovery on Mi Note 2
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6) Now type below command to boot into recovery.
fastboot boot recovery.img
7) Now follow below steps without leaving TWRP.
How to Root Mi Note 2 –
1) With above command your phone boot into the recovery mode.
2) Now select your preferred Language and set it to what you want, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allow modification.
3) Now Go to “Wipe” section and tap “Format Data”, and type “yes” (If you want to mount internal storage).
4) Now without leaving TWRP, transfer the SuperSu zip to your device over MTP.
5) Now from the main menu navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Mi Note 2.
6) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. (You can also use Magiskmanager and Phh SuperUser to root as mentioned in original source)
So this is the complete guide of how to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi Note 2 with easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.