Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you Download and Install OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T. This is the best way Download and Install OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T. So you can check Download and Install OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T Below Here. If you want to use the latest Android OS on your OnePlus 3T, then you should install the new Android 7.0 Nougat OTA firmware on your smartphone. Based on Android 7.0, the OxygenOS 4.0.0 software is therefore officially available for the OnePlus 3T. However, if you haven’t received your Android notification until now, maybe you will want to download the OTA and install the software manually. If so, you have all the details needed explained during the following guidelines.
OxygenOS 4.0.0 is the latest update offered by OnePlus for the 3T. The firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat and is fully stable. The ROM is also pre loaded with certain bug fixes, stability improvements and security patches which means that you can use the Nougat system smoothly right on your own smartphone. And since we are talking about an official Android update you have nothing to worry about: you don’t have to use risky tools or third party apps and you won’t lose your phone’s warranty by completing the steps from this tutorial.
You can manually install the OTA release only if on your OnePlus 3T the stock OxygenOS 3.5.3 software is already running. Moreover, root access shouldn’t be ensured as you cannot flash OTAs on unlocked Android systems, nor you can receive further Android notifications. Other than that, the steps from below can be anytime followed and applied.
By manually installing the OxygenOS 4.0.0 software you can address software related problems such as boot loops, lags, hangs, bugs, screen freeze, battery drain, alerts or total blackouts. So, from this perspective this tutorial can be also used as a manual troubleshoot solution.
This is yet to become official, but the Oxygen OS 4.0.0 OTA just got leaked on the web today, bringing us the very much coveted OnePlus 3T Nougat update. You can download the Nougat OTA right away, and taste the Nougat sweetness now on your OnePlus 3T. Download link is provided below.
Oneplus 3T OxygenOS 4.0 Features and Changelogs –
Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
New Notifications Design
New Settings Menu Design
Notification Direct Reply
Custom DPI Support
Added Status Bar Icon Options
Improved Shelf Customization
Preparation Before Begin
1. This ROM is work on OnePlus 3T. Don’t try this on any other device
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before u doing these steps , you hav to unblock ur bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
Download OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T
OxygenOS 3.5.4 to OxygenOS 4.0 – Download
OxygenOS 4.0 Full Stable ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download, Mirror
OxygenOS Open Beta 1 for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.0 ROM on OnePlus 3T
1) First of all Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Than Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Now Download the OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Than Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.0 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
9) You have Done!
Hope you like my post. My website daily update. So bookmark my site and stay updated. You can also follow my page below here. And thanks for visit my site.
Follow us on FaceBook- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Follow us on Pinterest- Click Here
Follow us on Tumblr- Click HereFollow us on Google Plus- Click Here
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install OxygenOS 4.0 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.