Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 to Fix Network Drop Issue
Hello Friends, Today i am going to tell you Download and Install Oxygenos 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 to Fix Network Drop Issue. This is the best way to Download and Install Oxygenos 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 to Fix Network Drop Issue. So you can check Download and Install OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 to Fix Network Drop Issue Below Here. OnePlus 2 owners will soon be able to download the OxygenOS 3.5.6 update, fixing the persistent network drops issue. This update comes shortly after the 3.5.5 version was released, as many users were reporting this problem. If you’re among them as well, you should know that the manufacturer is currently rolling out this update over-the-air, in a phase-wise manner. However, the update caused some network and VOLTE issues. Some of the users also complained about the second SIM not working and that the IMEI for SIM 2 shows null. Now the development team has released a Hotfix update for these issues. The Oxygen OS 3.5.6 fixes some network related glitches.
The OTA update is now live in many parts of the globe but not yet live in India and Asian countries at the moment. However, we have managed to capture the signed OTA update zip file that will take your OnePlus 2 from Oxygen OS 3.5.5 to OOS 3.5.6. So hit the download section below and grab the OTA right now.
What's New in Oxygen OS 3.5.6
Fixed persistent network drops
Added VoLTE functionality
New App Lock
New Battery Saving Mode
New Gaming Mode
General Bug Fixes fixing network issues and VoLTE support
Preparation Before Begin
1. This method is only for the OnePlus 2.
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. You have to backup your all contacts.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps.
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2
OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.5.6 OTA File – Download
OxygenOS 3.5.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.6 ROM on OnePlus 2
1: Go to Settings > About phone and search for the Build Number. Then, tap it seven times, in order to activate Developer Options.
2.Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>.
3.Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows orADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload/USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 3.5.6 on OnePlus 2 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1)Download the OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 .zip file, using the link provided above, and save it on your phone’s internal storage.
2) Turn the phone off and boot it into Recovery Mode, by pressing and holding Volume Down and the Power button.
3) Wipe all your data and cache, if you prefer a clean install. This step can be skipped otherwise.
4) While in Recovery mode, select your preferred language and then, pick Install from Local.
5) Select the .zip file and press install, in order to begin the process.
6) Wait for about 10 minutes, until the installation is complete, and then, reboot your phone.
Hope you like my post. My website daily update. So bookmark my site and stay updated. You can also follow my page below here. And thanks for visit my site.
Follow us on FaceBook- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Follow us on Pinterest- Click Here
Follow us on Tumblr- Click Here
Follow us on Google Plus- Click Here