How to use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones Guide
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone or mobile, jio 3G, Find Full Guide Step by Step. Trick to use jio 4G sim in 3G or 2G mobile. Here We are provide here latest 3 working method try all one by one and check which one is working for your device. Guys, today i am going to share some new trick about How to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G phone or mobile. As you know Reliance launched Jio 4G Sim with Lyf phone and with Reliance Preview Offer absolutely free by which you can use unlimited 4G internet with unlimited free call only on Reliance Jio Sim so here we made a trick in which you easily Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
This is an unofficial trick and may not work on every device.
It works for me but I’m not sure it work for every device. Try this at your own risk.
With this trick, you will be able to use Jio mobile data (in 3G speed) only maybe Voice calling will not be available.
Check your device processor (Mediatek or Qualcomm) before proceeding by downloading CPU Z app.
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones
Method 1 – How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone (MediaTek Devices)
1) First, download & install MTK Engineering Mode on your device.
2) Now open the app and select MTK settings -> select Network Selecting/Preferred Network option.
3) Now Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM or LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) option as network mode.
4) Now save the setting and Restart your phone.
5) Done! Now you can able to use Jio 4g sim on 3g phone.
Method 2 – How to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G device (Snapdragon Devices)
1) First Download & Install Shortcut Master Lite App on your device.
2) Now open the app, and open the Menu (by pressing Three Dots on top right side).
3) In the menu select engineering mode/service menu.
4) Select “System App” if found then open it and access to change LTE Bands if this option is not available then search for Engineering Mode.
5) Open Engineer mode and Select Change LTE Bands.
6) Now dial *#2263# from dialer app then Select Menu And Click Back Again Then Select Menu.
7) Go To the Key Input And Enter 0000 and Wait some times until Popup appears.
8) Choose UE Settings.Then navigate to
9) Navigate to Settings -> Protocol -> NAS -> Network Control -> Band Selection –> LTE Band –> Band 40.
10) After that restart, your phone and place your jio sim in Sim 1 slot to enjoy reliance jio 4G sim in your 3G phone.
Method 3 – How to Use Reliance Jio 4g Sim in 3G phones (Moto Devices/Device with Custom ROMs)
1) First, Open the phone dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* to open service menu.
2) You will see Testing page, Choose the first option Phone Information option.
3) Click on Set Preferred Network Type and select LTE/GSM auto (PRL) option.
4) Turn off your phone and put Jio Sim in slot 1.
5) Done. Enjoy Reliance Jio 4g sim on your 3g phone.
The trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phones work for us and probably work for all 3g devices, but I’m not sure, though. But you can try it and comment if it work for you or not.
Hope you like my post. My website daily update. So bookmark my site and stay updated. You can also follow my page below here. And thanks for visit my site.
Follow us on FaceBook- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Follow us on Pinterest- Click Here
Follow us on Tumblr- Click HereFollow us on Google Plus- Click Here