Owners of the Moto G4 Plus in Brazil who have signed up for the Motorola Feedback Network are beginning to receive the Nougat update that packs nearly 954 MB of data. The update is part of an ongoing soak test, which aims to evaluate the stability and characteristics of Android Nougat on the Moto G4 Plus over a specific period of time. The goal is to ensure that the latest Android OS is free from bugs and glitches once it becomes widely available to all Android users. As a recap, Android 7.0 Nougat brings nifty new features including the ability to view multiple windows simultaneously, faster way of switching apps, notification priority, night mode option, and the latest security fixes. To learn more about Nougat, check out our review of the software below.
Download Full Android nougat Zip File for Moto G4 Plus
Download zip file to update Moto G4 plus to nougat
Preparation Before Begin
1. This ROM is work on XT1643 XT1640 XT1642 XT1622 and XT1626. Don’t try this on any other device
2. Before do all thing , developer Option menu must be unlocked and USB Debugging mode enabled from developer option.
3. Before u doing these steps , you hav to unblock ur bootloader your device.
4. You have to back up your android phone, before doing this. It will erase ur all data, contacts, and apps
5. Your device must have 60% battery before do all these thing.
6. Follow my all thing step by step. Otherwise your device may brick. Gsmarena24.blogspot.com are not responsible for this.
7. Download USB driver for Your Device.
How to Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download the zip file from above and save it to internal memory.
3) Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery mode.
4) Now select Apply update from SdCard.
5) Choose the zip file you downloaded and wait to complete the installation process.
6) Done! Reboot your phone and enjoy.
Hope you like my post. My website daily update. So bookmark my site and stay updated. You can also follow my page below here. And thanks for visit my site.
Follow us on FaceBook- Click Here
Follow us on Twitter- Click Here
Follow us on Pinterest- Click Here
Follow us on Tumblr- Click Here
Follow us on Google Plus- Click Here
That’s all you successfully Update Moto G4 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know your thoughts about Moto G4 Plus Android Nougat update in the comments below.