Raise your hand if you have used WhatsApp web for synchronizing messages between your Android smartphone and your computer. Sometimes we have to take the particular text to our computer system from our Android smartphone but we don’t know how to do it.So in this kind of situation we use to write a text into a text file and transfer it to a computer system from Android phone or people like me used to open WhatsApp web in desktop and also send that message in WhatsApp so that it can be copied easily.
But I have discovered a cool app named Snapcopy that allows you to copy any text from your phone and paste it on your computer or vice versa – no manual typing required. In other words, the app provides free clipboard sync between devices, including Android to Android.
SnapCopy allows you to have one single clipboard across multiple devices and it is loaded with two amazing features:
- Sync clipboard between phone and computer i.e. copy on your computer and paste on mobile phone and vice versa.
- Sync clipboard between mobile phones i.e. copy on one phone and paste on another.
Moreover, you don’t need to download an app for your PC, SnapCopy is available as a Chrome extension that not only works in Chrome but outside it as well. Meaning, with SnapCopy you can copy text from Microsoft word on your PC and the same will be available to paste on your Android device.
How to use SnapCopy between PC and Android device:
- Install Snapcopy Chrome extension on your PC. Download SnapCopy Chrome extension
- Install SnapCopy Android app on your Android device/s. Download SnapCopy Android app
- Open SnapCopy on your Android device and tap “Scan other device’s barcode”.
- Then open Chrome on your PC and click the SnapCopy Chrome extension. Scan the barcode using your Android device. Once the barcode is verified, you will see your device listed under SnapCopy Chrome extension.
- Now you can seamlessly copy paste between your computer and Android device. To add more devices, tap “Add device” and scan the code.
How to use SnapCopy between Android and Android:
- Install SnapCopy on both the devices.
- Open SnapCopy on device 1 (could be any of the two).
- Open SnapCopy on device 2 and tap “Scan other device’s barcode”.
- Using device 2, scan the code available on device 1.
- This will connect both the devices and you will be able to share clipboard between them.
if you are using any other app like this or you have any other idea for sync text between pc and phone then comment here and let us know.
don’t forget to share this article with your friends.