Nowadays Facebook Tricks are very popular. So I am going to share this trick to remove last name from your Facebook profile. You all wanna being popular between your friends so you need to know some tricks for being popular in these days.
- Google Chrome Browser –Windows / Android / iPhone
Steps to Remove Last Name from Facebook Account on Mobile (Android / Window / IOS / Java):
- At First, Open Google Chrome Browser, because of Translation Feature.
- So After Open Browser from your Device, Open Facebook From your Device Simply.
- Now, Goto Language option, and Select Tamil language from this List.
- After Select Tamil Language from this List, Chrome Will Automatically Show you to Convert Tamil Translation to English, Click on Yes, and Go Back to Settings
- Click on General, and Select Name Now Simply Remove your Last Name from this list, click on Review Change Option, Enter your Password and you are done.
- It will Remove last Name from your Facebook profile Successfully Without Any Issues.
- Go Back to Settings, Set Language To English, and You Are done!
So With Above Method, you can remove last name from your Facebook Profile Easily without any Third-Party Software / VPN / Proxy etc. If you have any issues, while follow above guide, then simply Comment below, I will try to help you out.