Reliance JIO Happy New Year Offer is started by today.Reliance has just extended the Jio Welcome Offer with some more terms and conditions till 31st March 2017.
JIO Happy New Year Offer:
- All the new and existing users will be migrated to Jio Happy New Year Offer on January 1, 2017, automatically.
- The daily data limit will be capped at 1GB in Happy New Year Offer, while it was 4GB in Jio Welcome Offer.
- This step is made so that everyone can enjoy Jio Services Equally.
- Unlimited Voice Calls till 31st March 2017, which is same as Jio Welcome Offer.
- Unlimited messages till 31st March 2017, which is same as Jio Welcome Offer.
- Unlimited Jio Services for free till 31st March 2017.
- In this period, customers will also be able to test-drive digital recharge, billing experience, using JioMoney wallet
- JioMoney to add Merchant Support just like Paytm and Freecharge.
Reliance Jio: 10 Key Things Announced By Mukesh Ambani:
1) Data and voice services on the Jio mobile platform will remain free until March 31, 2017, up from an earlier deadline of December 31, 2016. In an official announcement on Thursday, Ambani called this the “Jio Happy New Year Offer” which he said will automatically be activated on all existing Jio SIM cards.
2) India is on the path to top 10 Digital countries in the world. We are overwhelmed and truly humbled by the response. Jio is a data-strong network built for the Internet. Jio customer uses 25 times more data than an average Indian broadband user. Users at par with high users around the world.
3) Aadhar based eKYC activation. There are 2 lakh eKYC outlets across the country. This is nearly equal to the total number of ATMS in India. The number To be doubled soon.
4) Voice Interconnect issue: Call block rates come down from 90% to nearly 20 percent. Jio now fully supports MNP.
5) We have recently, introduced home delivery of Jio SIMs. The service will be available in top 100 cities by December 31, 2016.
6) Network speed: 8 percent Jio towers experienced congestion. 92 percent experiencing high data speeds. Jio is working to decongest these 8% towers.
7) Jio delivering 4 times more data than all other telecom services compared. And at higher speeds. Around 20 percent users use disproportionately higher rates of data.
8) Applauding PM Narendra Modi’s demonetization move, Ambani said, “Every Indian will have a digital ATM in their hands.”Jio money is expanding its reach where Aadhaar based digital ATMs will be based.
9) Starting December 5, every merchant can download Jio Money Merchant Solutions. Merchants can also make supplier payments, transfer money to bank accounts and also use digital petty cash.
10) Jio has grown faster than Facebook, WhatsApp and Skype.
You can Read full speech of Reliance Industry Limited’s Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani here.