We’ve just released a new issue of Swipe – the iPhone Magazine!
Apple’s next generation operating system for the iPhone, iOS 10, is due next month – that came around fast! We’ve already talked about some of the major, headline-grabbing updates, but what about all the smaller, less elaborate updates that are just as important? That’s what we’re looking at this issue – to prepare you for the launch of iOS 10, we’re looking at the most interesting hidden, or under-reported features currently winging their way to you in just a matter of weeks. Elsewhere, we’ve some great reviews for you – File New, which might just be one of the best iPhone photo editors, and Simpliday, a new Calendar app that is hoping to give Apple’s stock Calendar app, as well as the likes of Fantastical a run for their money. We’ve also got part two of our platform games roundup – there’s some incredibly fun games in that one, while later on we’ll show you how to program multiple stops into your routes using Google Maps, and how to subscribe to public calendars, including a schedule for the 2016 Olympics in Rio.
Inside this issue…
- Twenty little known hidden features of iOS 10
- Part two of our roundup of great platform games
- Reviews of new apps Simpliday, Folioscope and File New
- New games Road Not Taken and Blitz Breaker also reviewed
- Catch all the latest iPhone news
- Planning multi-stop road trips with Google Maps
- Keeping up with the olympic games via calendar subscriptions
Download the Swipe app today and start a 7-day trial or purchase a single issue for only $1.99/£1.49!
This post first appeared on TapSmart - IPhone & IPad News, App Reviews, And Tips, please read the originial post: here