Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
- Install Helium on Android – Root user? You’re done!
- Install and run Helium Desktop
- Connect Android to computer – You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
- Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features:
- Backup and restore to SD card
- Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features:
- No ads
- Automatic Backup schedules
- Android to Android sync
- Cloud backup and restore :Dropbox,Box,Google Drive
Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Why do you need so many Permissions?
Contacts – Backup call log and sms
SMS – Backup call log and sms
Accounts – Backup and restore from Drive
Phone State – Uniquely identify phone for Android to Android sync
Read Logs – Debugging and bug reports
Wifi – Make sure scheduled backups only happen on wifi
Fix issues activating on G4 and other phones
The post Helium Premium – App Sync and Backup v184.108.40.206 Premium Apk appeared first on SoloAPK.