Video editors tend to fall into one of two extremes – basic versions that are simple but lacking in features, or more advanced editors that are designed for professionals and can be very technical and confusing. In many ways Movavi Video Editor for Mac strives to find the middle ground between these extremes, and provide an editor that is easy to use, yet has powerful features.
Emphasizing the User Experience
In contrast to most other video editors, Movavi Video Editor for Mac places a lot of emphasis on the user experience. Its interface reflects that approach, and is clean and simple ‘timeline’-based affair. If you’ve used other popular editors, it will probably look familiar.
All the tools and features in Movavi Video Editor for Mac are designed so that they can be accessed easily. Right above the ‘Timeline’ is a bar containing tools to process and edit the footage directly, while other features are organized into tabs located on the left side of the interface.
The emphasis that Movavi Video Editor for Mac places on the user experience extends beyond the interface however, and its features are designed so they can be applied intuitively. In most cases you can utilize the features that are available by clicking on the right button, dragging elements into place, adjusting sliders, or performing other simple actions.
In addition to its emphasis on providing a smooth user experience, Movavi Video Editor for Mac also tries to ensure it has a diverse and versatile range of features and tools. With its help, you can expect to be able to:
• Compile videos by merging clips together and arranging them in the right sequence.
• Split videos into segments and trim out any unwanted parts.
• Transform the frame and orientation by cropping or rotating it.
• Enhance the quality of videos by manually or automatically adjusting the color settings.
• Add audio tracks to include background music, a voiceover or other sound effects.
• Record additional video or audio on the spot via a webcam, microphone, or other device.
• Apply different types of filters and special effects to give your video a unique visual style.
• Insert text elements that can be customized to create titles, captions, subtitles, and more.
• Use the ‘Montage Wizard’ to quickly create a movie by automating much of it.
• Edit audio tracks to normalize quiet areas, remove background noise, adjust the equalizer settings or apply audio effects.
Suffice to say the features in Movavi Video Editor for Mac should encompass pretty much any type of alteration you’d like to make to your video – whether it is a small set of tweaks, or compiling a home movie of your own.
All in all Movavi Video Editor for Mac does offer the best of both worlds, and lives up to its goal of being an editor that is both easy to use and powerful. For anyone looking to edit their videos but lacking in experience, it is the perfect way to get started without having to go through a steep learning curve.
On the other hand it could benefit more experienced users as well, as it will offer them a way to edit their video more quickly, while still having access to the set of tools and features that they’re accustomed to.
The post Movavi Video Editor for Mac Makes Video Editing Easy appeared first on iReviews.