Bought a new iPhone? Having trouble transferring data from your old Android phone to your new iPhone? Don’t you worry, In this in-depth article I will be guiding you through each and every step on how you can transfer your data via the cloud from your old Android mobile to your new iPhone.
Certain prerequisites are required to start as mention below.
1. iOS 9 or later
2. iPhone 5 or later
3. iPad 4th generation or later
4. iPad mini 2nd Generation or later
5. iPod touch 6th generation
6. Android version 4.0 or later 6. Install the latest version of Move to iOS app on your Android device.
Before we begin, there are certain things to be checked, and they are as mentioned below.
1. Plug in both your iPhone and Android device to power.
2. Turn on the WiFi on your Android device.
3. Make sure the new iPhone has enough memory to store all the file of the Android device including the SD cards data.
4. If you want to transfer your Google Chrome bookmarks as well, then make sure you’re running the latest version of Chrome on your Andriod device.
With that known, Let’s begin!
- Tap Move Data from Android
While setting up your new iPhone check for a screen which reads – Apps & Data. Then select the option of Move data from Android. If you already have an iPhone which has been setup, then you might have to erase the previous data and start over. If you don’t want to erase the data then you have to transfer the data manually.
2. Open the Move to iOS app
Open the Move to iOS app on your Android phone and tap continue. You will be taken to a page of Terms and Conditions, Tap Agree to continue. You will now be taken to the page named Find Your Code, tap next.
3. Wait for a code
Now, on your iPhone screen which reads – Move from Android, tap on Continue. Then wait for a 6-10 digit code to appear.
4. Use the code
Enter the generated code in your iOS device into your old Android device and wait for the transfer screen to appear.
5. Choose your content and wait
Here comes the best part, Select the data that you want to transfer from your old Android device and tap Next. Now, leave both the iPhone and Android device alone till the loading bar that appears on your screen finishes. Even the Android device will show the process state.
6. Set up your iOS device
After the transfer is complete, tap on Done in your Android device and Continue on your iOS device and follow onscreen steps to complete the setup process.
That’s it! You have now completed the transfer of your personalised data from your old Android phone to your new iPhone.
We at budli.in have a vast collection of refurbished iPhone and tablets, why to waste money on buying used mobile phones while you can enjoy refurbished mobiles for a similar price. Check us out at budli.in and choose an iPhone that best suits your price range.
The post Switching from Android to iOS? Store data in the Cloud for convenient data transfer! appeared first on Budli.in Blog.